Please select the appropriate specialty code. You must provide supporting documentation in order to receive consideration.
001: Competitive: Please select this specialty if you meet the following criteria: You are a current or former civilian Federal employee in the competitive service who has: career or career-conditional status; OR, reinstatement eligibility into the competitive service. You must submit a copy of your latest SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action showing title, series, grade and the full performance level of the position; OR, you are a veteran separated after 3 or more years of continuous active service performed under honorable conditions. You must submit a copy of your DD-214 (Member 4 Copy) or if you are currently in the military a statement of service.
002: Non Competitive: Please select this specialty if you meet the following criteria: You are a current or former civilian Federal employee who held a permanent position in the competitive service that had the same (or higher) promotion potential as the full performance level of this job; OR, you meet these eligibility requirements from an excepted service agency with an interchange agreement. You must submit a copy of your SF-50 showing that you meet these requirements; OR, you are eligible to be hired under a Special Hiring Authority such as those authorized for persons with disabilities; disabled veterans who have a compensable service-connected disability of 30% or more; certain other veterans; spouses of certain members of the armed forces; and returning Peace Corps volunteers. You must submit relevant supporting documentation.
1. Do you have one year specialized experience equivalent to the CU/GS 11 level as described in the vacancy announcement? Specialized experience is experience serving as an authority on physical security methods for a large facility; analyzing building blueprints and floor plans to determine security requirements; providing guidance on security related policies; utilizing various electronic security systems; and preparing written material.A. Yes
2. How many years of professional experience in physical security do you possess?A. None
3. What was your highest position in physical security?A. None
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Do you have any professional experience with compartmented intelligence program security requirements established in basic and federal law, national policy statements, and security regulations governing physical security and personnel security?
5. Do you possess skills that cover the development or have made recommendations concerning security plans and proposals for multi-and-inter-agency collaborative security projects, and or implementing national and department regulatory guidance for physical security programs?
6. Have you demonstrated an ability to prepare, present or implement Interagency Security Committee (ISC) Standards, and regulatory guidance in order to evaluate security procedures and processes?
7. Do you possess the ability to execute plans with variety of personnel to control state-of-the-art security equipment and devices?
8. Do you have experience with processes and procedures that can be used to analyze physical security requirements especially related to organizational security?
9. Which of the following best describes your highest level of experience in orally delivering security related briefings and training, assist visitors, agency staff and public?A. I have presented to classmates or co-workers in informal, small group settings.
10. Indicate your experience leading teams, organizing meetings and gaining cooperation from others in conducting physical security analysis.A. None
11. Which of the following best reflects you experience in delivering quality work products that satisfy team and/or organizational priorities and deadlines?A. I normally work on individual project or assignment that are generally completed independently and within the assigned deadlines and milestones.
For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
12. I have written a college thesis.
13. I have written reports/papers on security related topics.
14. I have written security audits/Inspection reports/findings.
15. I have written government or professional publication.
16. I have written company/business policy or procedure.