1. Are you a Current Technician of the 177FW? (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes.
2. Are you a Current Full-Time Excepted Technician of the New Jersey Air National Guard.?A. Yes, I am a Current Full-Time Technician of the New Jersey Air National Guard.
3. Are you a Current Member of the 177th FW. (Temporary Technicians included)A. Yes, I am a current member of the NJ ANG.
4. This position requires a minimum rank of Capt/O3 and a maximum rank of Maj/O4. Please indicate your current rank.A. Capt/O3
5. This position requres a Secret Clearance. Do you have a Secret Clearance?A. Yes.
6. Employment into this position requires concurrent military assignment to a compatible military position in the New Jersey National Guard in the following military speciality code: AFSC: 11FX. Do you have the required AFSC?A. Yes.
7. This position requires the applicant is a current qualified F16-Airplane FLight Instructor. Are you a current F16 Airplane Flight Instructor?
APPLICANT MUST PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION TO VERIFY THEY HAVE COMPLETED TRAINING TO BE AN F16 AIRPLANE FLIGHT INSTURCTOR WITH THEIR APPLICATION. AF Form 8 siged with all appropriate signatures of the unit or a copy of a Certificate of Completion of a formal Airplane Flight Instructor course.A. Yes.
8. Applicant must posses the floying time, certificates, and rating as required below. Do you have the require flying times?
500 hours in the F-16 or
400 hours in the F-16 with 1000 Instructor Pilot/Mission Pilot/Fist Pilot hours or
200 hours in the F-16 with 750 IP/MP/FP hours in an 11FXX AFSC.
APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE A CURRENT COPY OF THEIR FLYING HISTORY RIP WITH THEIR APPLICATION.A. Yes, I have 500 hours in the F-16.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
9. ABILITY to fly aircraft during day and night, overall kinds of terrairn and in any weather.
10. ABILITY to serve as pilot or co-pilot on various mission involving training, operations and/or administrative flights
11. ABILITY to participate in tactical flights and weaponry training.
12. ABILITY to design routes and procedures for training exercises.
13. ABILITY to plan exercies or mission operations.
14. Duid you remember the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS with your application?
Upload under RESUME the following:
Current Resume addressing the KSAs.
Upload under OTHER the following:
Documentation you have a Secret Clearance
Other branches of service must provide documents that provide the following information: Current Military Rank, Career Code, ASVAB Scores, Security Clearance.
APPLICATIONS DETERMINED TO BE INCOMPLETE, INCORRECT OR INSUFFICIENT UPON INITAL REVIEW WILL NOT RECIEVE FURTHER CONSIDERATION.A. Yes.
15. Did you remember toe Airplane Flight Instructor Required Documents
Upload under Other the following:
Current Flying History RIP
Copy of the Certificate of Completion of formal F-16 Airplane Flight Instructor Course or
Copy of AF Form 8 with all the appropriate signatures from the unit.
APPLICATION DETERMINED TO BE INCOMPETE, INCORRECT OR INSUFFICIENT UPON INITAL REVIEW WILL NOT RECEIVE FURTHER CONSIDERATION.A. Yes.