Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 763546
Multimedia Production Specialist
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Enter the lowest grade level (12-12) you will accept.
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Please take a moment and tell us how you heard about the opportunity at our agency.
If you have selected "News Paper" or "Other", please provide us with the name of the source. (i.e. websites, Washington Post, etc.)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Please insert the total number of years and months of your job related experience.
For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
1. Do you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade level, GS-11 which is directly related to this line of work? Specialized Experience is experience that has equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Examples of specialized experience include the ability to conceive and host a block of popular music programming (disc jockey), knowledge of all phases of writing and production for radio, Internet and/or TV in order to create lively, interesting material for an international audience. Skill in the use of the Radio Computing Services (RCS) including Selector, Linker, and Master Control. Ability to write, edit and post Web material on a content management system (CSM).
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Skill in selecting and combining program elements (scripts, music, voices ad libs, special effects) in order to host and produce a block of contemporary radio music programming with a high level of audience appeal.
3. Knowledge of all types of popular music (Rock, Top 40, Adult Contemporary), entertainment and performing arts in order to prepare highly professional contemporary music radio Broadcasts.
4. Ability to write and edit for a website and skill in all phases of website production and posting material to a CMS (content management system).
5. Ability to write, host and produce music television packages which include entertainment and lifestyle material.
6. Creates daily play lists using music scheduling software (RCS Selector/Linker) and the Division's digital program automation (RCS Master Control).