The following sections include items related to the basic qualifications for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
1. Are you a US citizen?A. Yes
2. Do you possess a graduate degree in Pharmacy from an approved college or university? The degree program must have been approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE), or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP). If you are a graduate of a foreign Pharmacy degree program or a graduate from a U.S. - based non-ACPE accredited degree program, has the degree program been found to be equivalent to degree programs recognized by the ACPE?A. Yes
3. Do you possess a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, the District of Columbia, or Commonwealth (e.g., Puerto Rico) of the United States?A. Yes
4. Are you proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 USC 7402(d) and 7407(d)?A. Yes
5. This is a Drug Testing designated position. I am willing to undergo a random urinalysis drug test prior to appointment or following appointment.A. Yes
6. I am willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, criminal history and military service.A. Yes
7. I am willing to have a pre-employment physical examination to be medically suitable to perform the essential duties of a Pharmacist efficiently and in accordance with VA Directive and Handbook 5019.A. Yes
8. I verify that I have reviewed the position qualifications and documents required for further consideration for this employment opportunity. I understand that if all required documents are not received by the announcement closing date, I will not receive further consideration for this position. Submission of documents and receipt follow-up is my responsibility. Furthermore, if false documentation is provided, it may result in no further consideration for the position applied for.A. Yes, I acknowledge my responsibilities as stated above.
9. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and behalf, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, commit deception, or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or any document, or interview associated with the examination process, my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes