1. Do you have a valid State Teaching or DoDEA Certificate?A. Yes
3. From the description below, select the letter that best describes your level of specialized experience.A. I have a minimum of 5 years of successful classroom teaching experience in at least two elementary teaching categories.
4. From the description below, select the letter that best describes your level of specialized experience.A. I have demonstrated site based leadership skills such as CSI Chair, local union representative, Instructional Systems Specialist (ISS), Algebra Coach, Literacy Facilitator, etc.
Candidates who meet minimum experience requirements will be further evaluated against established criteria that demonstrates how well they possess the specific ranking factors determined necessary for successful job performance.
In this part, you will respond to questions about experience you have had that are related to the requirements of the job for which you are applying. Carefully review the level of description listed below. For each statement, select the ONE response description that best describes your experience and/or training.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
5. Proficient with educational software such as Microsoft office and curriculum software.
6. Demonstrates lessons incorporating multiple technologies and programs such as Smart notebook, Power-Point, embedding videos, video teleconferencing, using contribute, Audacity and Adobe Master collections.
7. Supports teaching and learning through modeling best practices for other educators, coaching, and delivering professional development.
8. Implements effective instructional strategies that insure quality, fidelity and consistency of instruction in order to improve and accelerate student achievement.
9. Provides individualized, classroom-based coaching for educator colleagues to support implementation of current best practices.
10. Demonstrates leadership skills and has expertise in curriculum, instructional strategies, differentiated instruction, classroom management and a working knowledge of adult learning theory.
11. Facilitates a collaborative coaching and learning approach that provides individualized, classroom-based coaching for teachers to support them in implementing research-based instructional practices.
12. Works collaboratively with other instructional leaders to design and deliver professional development as directed.
13. Facilitates professional collaborative groups among teachers and grade level teams in which issues related to implementing effective content instruction are considered, current research and writing on effective practice is read and discussed, engaging lessons are planned, and student work and data are reviewed in inform instruction.
14. Models effective differentiated instruction by guiding classroom teachers through the implementation of learning centers, the differentiation of student assignments, the assessment of student performance and the analysis of date for improving instruction.
15. Provides comprehensive professional development across curricular areas.
16. Assists with the development of meaningful professional growth plans.
17. Works collaboratively and collegially with other Instructional Coaches as well as with curriculm and other specialists.
18. Integrates instructional technology and other educational tools to enhance and extend instruction.
19. Utilizes technology to manage data, information and electronic resources.
20. Provides ongoing supportive and positive feedback to teachers on progress on instructional improvements.
21. Provides assistance and support in the use of the adopted curriculum, supplemental materials, and instructional technology.
22. If you fail to answer this question, you will be disqualified from consideration for this position.
I certify to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.