Please choose the answers below that best describe your employment and experience.
1. Are you a United States Citizen?A. Yes
PLEASE NOTE: You must indicate the number of hours per
week worked for the experience listed in your resume (as indicated in the job
announcement). Failure to do so WILL result in your being rated not-qualified
for this position.
I acknowledge this requirement and have indicated the hours worked per week in my resume for all experience listed.
3. Are you a current, permanent VA employee?
4. Are you a current, permanent VA Salt Lake City HCS employee?A. Yes
5. VERIFICATION STATEMENT: Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.
The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about basic requirements related to this position. NOTE: If you are faxing your application and filling out the 1203-FX form, you may notice that the numbering restarts here with number one. When entering your responses on the 1203-FX form, please continue to enter your responses on the next available number within this section of the form.
Select the appropriate answer to each of the following questions based on your education and experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position. When answering the questionnaire, remember that your experience and education WILL be verified against all uploaded documents for this vacancy announcement. Failure to provide supporting information and/or documentation may result in a lower score or even being rated as ineligible for the position. You must provide documentation of experience or education in your resume as proof to support your answers.
1. In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), No person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?
2. Have you successfully completed a doctoral degree in psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)?
3. Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA?
4. Do you hold a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?
5. Do you possess one (1) year of postdoctoral experience appropriate to the specialty area of the position. For the clinical and counseling specialties, the experience must have been gained in a professional program concerned with health, rehabilitation, or vocational restoration.
6. Do you possess two (2) years of postdoctoral experience at or equivalent to the GS-12 level that is appropriate to the specialty area of the position. For the clinical and counseling specialties, the experience must have been gained in a professional program concerned with health, rehabilitation, or vocational restoration.
7. My responses to the above supplemental questionnaire and the KSAs listed for this vacancy announcement are supported and included in my uploaded documents (e.g. application forms, resume and/or transcripts).