Have you received any Voluntary Separation Incentive Payments (VSIP) from the Federal Government within the last 5 years?
If currently active duty in the U.S. Military, provide anticipated date of separation/retirement or start of terminal leave (mm/dd/yyyy).
If retired from the military provide your rank and the date of retirement:
If retired because of a service connected disability, transferred to the permanent disability retirement list, or currently receiving compensation for a service connected disability, indicate the percentage of the disability:
Date of your last VA letter or other Armed Forces Disability Letter (mm/dd/yyyy):
Please accurately identify your level of experience and demonstrated capability when completing this questionnaire as your responses, resume and supporting documents will be reviewed for accuracy. You will be asked at the end of this questionnaire to certify your entire application as true and accurate.
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. Please indicate those eligibilities for which you are eligible and would like to be considered. You will only be considered under eligibilities that you select and provide requested supporting information either below or within your resume. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position. For additional information, definitions and supporting documentation requirements see the list of appointing eligibilities listed at http://www.public.navy.mil/donhr/Employment/CivJobOpps/Documents/ApplicantChecklist_Merit.pdf. Please note that documentation (e.g., SF-50’s or DD-214s) will be requested if you are selected to verify your eligibility.
1. Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee - I am currently employed as a permanent career or career-conditional (Tenure 1 or 2 in box 24 of SF-50) federal employee in the competitive service (will show a 1 in box 34 of SF-50) or I am currently on a permanent Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA) (SF-50 will show a 2 in box 34). Note: Your resume must include your position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment for all applicable federal work experiences.A. Yes
2. Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) - I am a veteran who served substantially 3 or more years of continuous active duty in the military - OR - I am a preference eligible; AND I was discharged under honorable conditions. Note: If you are responding yes, ensure that you have answered all applicable veterans’ questions in both the Eligibility Information and Other Information sections of this questionnaire. Visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx for veterans' preference eligibility requirements.A. Yes
3. Reinstatement- I was formerly employed as a permanent federal civilian employee (Tenure 1 or 2 in block 24 of your SF-50) in the competitive service (SF-50 will show a 1 in block 34) who 1) previously attained career status - OR- is a veterans' preference eligible and served at least one day as a career conditional employee - OR - 3) separated from civil service as a career-conditional employee within the past three years. I am NOT a current permanent federal employee. Note: Your resume must include a work experience with position title, pay plan, series, grade level, agency worked for and dates of employment that supports previous federal employment and your reinstatement eligibility.A. Yes
4. Annuitant - I am currently receiving an annuity for service as a federal civil servant. If selected, I would be serving as a re-employed annuitant.A. Yes
5. Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) I am a current or former federal employee displaced from a position in a Non-DoD federal agency (e.g., IRS, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.) in the same local commuting area of the vacancy. I have a current (or last) performance rating of record of at least fully successful or the equivalent. Applicants eligible under ICTAP are provided priority selection for vacancies within the local commuting area for which they apply and are well qualified. NOTE: If you indicate "yes" for this statement, you must submit copies of the appropriate documentation, such as a reduction in force (RIF) separation notice, SF-50 reflecting your RIF separation, or a notice of proposed removal for declining a directed reassignment or transfer of function to another commuting area. You must also submit documentation to reflect your current (or last) performance rating of record.A. Yes
6. PPP Military Spouse - I am registered in the DoD Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference Program (Program S) for the series, grade and location covered by this announcement.A. Yes
1. Please select the response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for a GS-2210-13 SUPERVISORY IT SPEC (PLCYPLN).
2. Please select the response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for a GS-2210-14 SUPERVISORY IT SPEC (PLCYPLN).
3. Do you have a current DAWIA certification in Information Technology at Level II? (Note: If you are certified at a different level, please note this information in your resume.)A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Evaluate the operability and feasibility of emerging information technology systems or applications in meeting functional needs.
5. Identify opportunities to improve enterprise-level systems to support business processes and goals.
6. Ensure the application and compliance of information security assurance practices in the delivery of information technology services.
7. Provide technical advice and guidance on information technology and information management issues.
8. Create strategic plans to support the organization's information technology mission and objectives.
9. Develop policy to ensure delivery of information technology systems and network services.
10. Define metrics to identify strengths and weaknesses in the information technology business environment.
11. Develop and implement best business practices to improve operational efficiencies of information technology systems.
12. Analyze mission operations to determine current and future information systems requirements.
13. Develop plans/projects involving the design, acquisition, integration and maintenance of new and modified information systems.
14. Create and define an implementation strategy to integrate new information technology applications within the enterprise.
15. Develop information technology support processes to meet daily administrative operations and connectivity/accessibility.
16. Review and analyze performance measures to ensure mission objectives are met.
17. Provide briefs to managers/customers on technical information, critical observations, and findings.
18. Present recommendations or findings on the effective and efficient use of information technology systems, applications and/or information processing.
19. Interface with customers to ensure support requirements are met.
20. Communicate with diverse audiences to resolve difficult or controversial issues.
21. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.