1. Are you a Current Full-Time Technician of the 177th Fighter WIng (FW). (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes.
2. Are you a Current Full-Time Excpeted Technician of the New Jersey Air National Guard. (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes.
3. Are you a current membor or willing to become a member of the NJANG? (National Guard Membership is required for this position. Applicants that do not have any military service are ineligible.)A. Yes, I am a current membe of the NJANG.
4. This position requires a minimum rank of 2Lt/O1 and a maximum rank of Maj/O4. Please indicate your current rank.A. 2Lt/O1
5. This position requires a Secret Clearance. Do you have a Secret Clearance?A. Yes.
6. Employment into this postiion requires concurrent military assignment to a compatible military position in the New Jersey National GUard in the following military speciality code: MUST HAVE A 13L3 AFSC. Do you have the AFSC?A. Yes
7. Do you have experience, education, or training involving the knowledge of the needs of communications users. Experience using computer and automation systems.A. Yes
8. This position requires the applicant be JTAC Qualified. Are you JTAC Qualified. Appllicant must provide a copy of AF Form 8 indicating JTAC Qualified.A. Yes.
9. Do you have 36 months experience that demonstrates a combination of specialized communcations knowledge at management level?A. Yes
10. Have you successfully completed of undergraduated study in an accredtied college or university at the rate of 30 semester hours for 12 months of experience. The educaiton must have been in fields directly realted to the type of position.
NOTE:APPLICANT MUST PROVIDE COPY OF TRANSCRIPT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THIS CREDIT.A. Yes.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
11. ABILITY to develop, recommend, and implement policies and plans.
12. ABILITY to evaluate adequacy of training programs.
13. ABILITY to evaluate activities to determine effectiveness and recommend actions to improve quality and effeciency of services.
14. KNOWLEDGE of required security accountability, records and reports.
15. KNOWLEDGE of DoD Joint Counter-Land doctrine, tactics, techniques and procedures.
16. ABILITY to manage the function of the work to be performed.
17. ABILITY to lead, direct and assign work of personnel.
18. Did you remember the REQUIRED Documents with your application?
Upload under RESUME the following:
Current Resume addressing the KSAs.
Uploads under OTHER the following:
Documentation you have Secret Clearance
Other Branches of service must provide documents that provide the following information: Current Military Rank, Career Code, ASVAB Scores, Security Clearance.
APPLICATION DETERMINED TO BE INCOMPLETE, INCORRECT OR INSURRICIENT UPON INITAL REVIEW WILL NOT RECEIVE FURTHER CONSIDERATION.
19. Did you provide AF Form 8 verifying JTAC Qualified with your application?A. Yes