Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 766150
CUSTODIAL WORKER, WG-3566-02
Please answer the following Employment Availability Questions by selecting either Yes or No.
Enter the lowest grade level (02-02) you will accept.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
WARNING STATEMENT: Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the résumé, and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment in the Bureau of Indian Affairs, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must include and upload your Form BIA-4432. As outlined in the vacancy announcement, this is the ONLY Indian Preference Verification Form that will be accepted.
2. Are you a veteran and submitting a DD-214, Certificate of Release or Honorable Discharge from Active Duty, to verify Veteran's Preference claimed? Note: You must include and upload your DD-214, if claiming 5 pt. or 10 pt. preference and Standard Form 15 including the required supporting documentation, if claiming 10 pt. preference.
3. Are you submitting your most recent SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, to verify you are a current status employee or a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility? Note: You must include and upload your latest SF-50 to verify transfer or reinstatement eligibility. To determine if you are eligible, please go to the following website: http://www.usajobs.gov/EI3.asp
Incumbent will be required to operate a government-owned or leased motor vehicle, in the performance of duties, therefore, a valid driver's license is required. Incumbent must have a safe driving record within the three-year period immediately preceding submittal of GSA Form 3607 and be able to meet the safe driving requirements of the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
4. Do you possess a valid Driver's License. If you answered "Yes" to question four, please submit a copy of your current Valid Driver's License with your application.
Question 5 is a screen-out element. If you do not meet the screen-out, you will be considered ineligible. Select the appropriate response. You MUST document your experience in your resume or application.
5. I have performed the following without more than normal supervision: cleaning buildings, offices and restrooms; scrubbing, waxing, polishing and vacuuming floors; removing interior and exterior trash and debris; maintaining record and inventory of supplies and reorder when needed.
For each task listed below, select the statement that best describes your level of experience, education, and/or training. Select only one letter for each task. ATTENTION: ANY SKILL THAT YOU INDICATE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IN THE FOLLOWING OCCUPATIONAL QUESTIONNAIRE MUST BE SPECIFICALLY INCLUDED IN A WORK/EXPERIENCE BLOCK ON YOUR APPLICATION/RESUME. This information will be checked against what you have stated in your resume/application. This means, for example, that if you rate yourself at the expert level (E), you must document when you have been called on to do unusually difficult jobs for that skill or task. If you rate yourself at the independent level (D), you must show that you did the task as a regular or recurring part of the job. Your score may be lowered for any skills/tasks which are not documented.
6. Clean offices, corridors, stairways, restrooms and adjacent areas.
7. Use chemical solutions to remove old wax from tiles and linoleum floors.
8. Clean blinds, drapes and upholstery furniture.
9. Clean, disinfect and deodorize lavatories, urinals and toilet bowls.
10. Clean fixtures, mirrors and water fountains.
11. Refill toilet paper, paper towel and soap dispenser.
12. Wash interior and exterior windows.
13. Provide written inventory of supplies used and on hand.
14. Maintain record of Material Safety Data Sheet for all chemicals used at all facilities.
15. Perform annual chemical inventories to comply with Environmental Management System.
16. Complete work tickets assigned for all routine task.
17. Perform periodic inspections as required for preventive maintenance.
18. Assist in recycling program by sorting out recyclable materials and dispose in proper containers.
19. Use hand tools to perform assigned tasks.
20. Sweep mop, scrub and remove wax off tiled floors.
21. Vacuum and shampoo carpeted areas.
22. Periodically inspect all custodial equipment for unsafe operating conditions.
23. Comply with all safety requirements.
24. Obey all safety rules and precautionary measures.
25. Attend routine safety meetings.
26. Wear personal protective equipment as provided.
27. Post warning signs in all areas of work as needed to avoid accidental falls or slipping hazards.
28. Use sound judgment while operating vehicles in the performance of official duties.
INSTRUCTIONS: As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning; 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
29. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.
NOTE: It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed (i.e., resume, veterans or Indian preference documentation, assessment questions and answers, and SF 50s) is received and is accurate.