Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 740271
SUPPLY TECHNICIAN, GS-2005-5
Please answer the following Employment Availability Questions by selecting either Yes or No.
Enter the lowest grade level (05-05) you will accept.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the résumé, and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment in the Bureau of Indian Affairs, to claim Indian Preference? Note: You must include and upload your Form BIA-4432. As outlined in the vacancy announcement, this is the ONLY Indian Preference Verification Form that will be accepted?
2. Are you a veteran and submitting a DD-214, Certificate of Release or Honorable Discharge from Active Duty, to verify Veteran's Preference claimed? Note: You must include and upload your DD-214, if claiming 5 pt. or 10 pt. preference and Standard Form 15 including the required supporting documentation, if claiming 10 pt. preference?
3. Are you submitting your most recent SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, to verify you are a current status employee or a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility? Note: You must include and upload your latest SF-50 to verify transfer or reinstatement eligibility. To determine if you are eligible, please go to the following website: http://www.usajobs.gov/EI3.asp
4. Incumbent will be required to operate a government-owned or leased motor vehicle in the performance of duties, therefore, a valid driver's license is required. Incumbent must have a safe driving record within the three-year period immediately preceding submittal of GSA Form 3607 and be able to meet the safe driving requirements of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Do you possess a valid state Drivers License?
5. Carefully read the following descriptions of experience and education. Select the one that best describes your qualifications for GS-5 Supply Technician. Make sure your resume supports the response that you select. (NOTE: If qualifying based on education, you must submit a complete, legible copy of your official college or university transcript(s) with your application to document academic achievements and receive credit.)
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item. If after reviewing your resume and/or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have overstated your qualifications and/or experience and your self-rating is not supported, your score will be lowered.
6. Assist in maintaining inventories of office equipment, furniture, office machines, and other non-expendable property.
7. Arrange and assist with the transfer of excess property.
8. Identify and tag incoming equipment.
9. Maintain and monitor copier equipment use and projected demands.
10. Accept and fill supply requests received from individual offices.
11. Prepare specifications for obtaining materials from other than mandatory sources.
12. Ensure compliance with the Prompt Payment Act and all related procurement regulations.
13. Monitor supply type needs through review of all supply requisitions.
14. Keep supply inventories cataloged and stored to minimize losses due to pilferage or damage.
15. Complete and compile annual inventories and submits reports as required.
16. Oversee the collection and distribution of internal and external mail.
17. Utilize electronic mail equipment for affixing adequate postage to outgoing mail and receipting incoming mail.
18. Serve as Collection Officer for monies received by mail such as checks, money order, or other money instruments.
19. Prepare postal use reports.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning; 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
20. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.
APPLICANT RESPONSIBILITY: It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed (i.e., resume, veterans or Indian preference documentation, assessment questions and answers, and SF50s) is received.