1. I am a graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from an approved college or university. The degree program must have been approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE), or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP). TRANSCRIPTS REQUIREDA. Yes
2. I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes
3. Do you possess a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia. COPY OF LICENSE REQUIREDA. Yes
4. Pharmacists must be proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), and 7407(d). Do you have demonstrated English Language Proficiency?A. Yes
In addition to the basic requirements: Completion of the equivalent of 1 year of creditable experience at the next lower grade level which is directly related to the position to be filled, or board certification recognized by the American Pharmaceutical Association's Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties, or the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (or equivalent), or completion of a two year post Pharm.D. fellowship in a clinical or specialized program.
This experience is demonstrated by the following KSAs:
1. Ability to negotiate to influence clinical and management decisions.
2 . Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing regarding complex clinical and technical issues.
3 . Skill in utilizing regulatory and quality standards to develop and implement operational programs.
4 . Skill in managing multiple and diverse people or programs.
5 . Skill in utilizing available resources to support the mission and goals of the organization.
6. Ability to plan, organize, and direct the functions of the pharmacy staff.
5. I have the experiance listed above. (Make sure to reflect this experiance in your resume and application). We cannot give credit for experiance not listed.A. Yes
This position is open to current Department of Veterans Affairs employees.
6. Please answer the question that best reflects if you are an employee of the Department of Veterans.A. I am a current permanent employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
7. Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.