1. Do you have the ability to do the work of a Pipefitter without more than normal supervision to include the repair, maintenance, installation, and testing of piping systems such as steam, high temperature, high pressure water, gas and steam piping systems; repair and maintain water and plumbing systems throughout buildings?
For each of the items below, select the one statement that most accurately describes your training and experience using the scale provided.
2. Utilize a variety of hand power tools to conduct pipefitting installation, maintenance and/or repair.
3. Provide steam or hot water to facilities for area heating.
4. Conduct installation, maintenance or repair for high pressure piping systems.
5. Provide steam or hot water for special purposes such as sterilizers, high temperate sanitizing systems, steam generators or circulating pumps.
6. Install, maintain and/or repair piping systems for sewage, fire sprinklers, toilets or showers.
7. Utilize plans to layout routing, elevation, reduction or expansion of valves or piping systems.
8. Utilize shop mathematics to compute pipe or valve sizes, volume or temperature.
9. Review the plans or layout of piping systems to ensure proper installation.
10. Plan the layout of placement, routing, pitch, elevation and/or incline of piping systems.
11. Determine need for expansion joints, pump, gauges, regulators and/or valves to provide adequate quantity of hot water or steam.
12. Test pipes to determine proper pounds per square inch and/or flow of systems or equipment.
13. Evaluate piping systems or equipment to ensure proper operation and/or the absence of leaks.
14. Test the operating capability of high pressure or high temperature piping systems.
15. Review pipefitting systems or related equipment to determine maintenance or repair.
16. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.