1. Do you have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-12 in the Federal service that included: writing or editing a variety of scientific and legal documents; researching and verifying information to edit written documents; and using computer software applications for developing and editing written materials?
For each of the items below, select the one statement that most accurately describes your experience and capability using the scale below.A- I have no experience in performing this work behavior.
2. Organize written content to fit into various formats.
3. Create written documents that discuss complex scientific and/or health information.
4. Convey the meaning of complex scientific ideas in writing by interpreting scientific terminology
5. Conduct research to ensure accuracy of scientific information.
6. Consult with subject-matter specialists and/ or program officials to edit content in written legal documents.
7. Review written documents for most logical narrative sequence.
8. Determine the length and tone of a document based on defined objectives.
9. Review the content of written documents to identify areas of improvement.
10. Review written material for errors in grammar, punctuation and spelling.
11. Develop grammatically correct materials that are in compliance with editorial policies.
12. Use computer systems or applications to manipulate data for inclusion in written products.
13. Utilize computer software applications to arrange page layouts of written documents.
14. Utilize electronic equipment to prepare documents for printing in accordance with an organization's policies and procedures.