The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about your eligibility, basic requirements and qualifications. Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) in response to the following questions.
1. I am a Graduate of a degree program in Pharmacy from an approved college or university. The degree program must have been approved by the American Council of Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of College Pharmacy (AACP).A. Yes
2. I have completed 1-year creditable experience at the next lower grade level or completion of a 6-year Pharm. D.A. Yes
3. I have completed the equivalent of 1 year of creditable experience at the next lower grade level which is directly related to the position to be filled or completion of a 1 year post-Pharm.D. ASHP accredited Residency.
4. Are you a Citizen of the United States?A. Yes
5. Are you proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d)?A. Yes
6. I have a full, current, and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United States (i.e. Puerto Rico) or in the District of Columbia.
NOTE: Graduate Pharmacists may be appointed under a time-limited appointment pending licensure.