Have you received any Voluntary Separation Incentive Payment (VSIP) from the Federal Government within the last 5 years?
If currently active duty in the U.S. Military, provide anticipated date of separation/retirement or start of terminal leave (mm/dd/yyyy).
If retired from the military provide your rank and the date of retirement:
If retired because of a service connected disability, transferred to the permanent disability retirement list, or currently receiving compensation for a service connected disability, indicate the percentage of the disability:
Date of your last VA letter or other Armed Forces Disability Letter (mm/dd/yyyy):
1. Do you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-4 level receiving contacts from patients, making contacts to patients, booking appointments and cancelling appointments, and experience utilizing an automated computer system to generate correspondence?A. Yes, I have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-04 performing the above duties.
2. Are you a qualified typist, able to type at least 40 words per minute?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Interpret patient's medical need to match these needs to the appropriate medical resources.
4. Assess/determine patient's needs to book appointments according to patient category and benefit.
5. Verify patient demographic data to update patient registration.
6. Verify eligibility of all patients by generating Enrollment Eligibility using a reporting system.
7. Utilize an automated health care computer system to input, store, or retrieve patient data.
8. Assess available appointments through an automated health care system to meet the patient's needs.
9. Use word processing software to produce a variety of administrative correspondence.
10. Greet patients and expedites the check-in process.
11. Contact individual clinics to clarify appointing issues or to assist patients in getting an appointment.
12. Schedule appointments for patients calling to seek treatment.
13. Respond to multiple telephone calls, and written inquiries, answers and/or returns calls in the order received.
14. Consult with the patient and the primary providers to arrange the appropriate appointment schedule and enters demographic data into an automated system.
15. Establish and maintains effective interpersonal relationships with patients, family members/significant other, co-workers, and colleagues in other departments.
16. Contact patient's identified by a call center management to schedule appointments.
17. Provide basic beneficiary counseling to determine patient's needs.
18. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be ground for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.