1. Are you currently enrolled in a college or university with an overall GPA of 3.0 or above?A. Yes
2. If you answered yes to question 1, are you currently studying Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Policy, Economics or Political Science?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Gather and assemble factual information regarding program operations.
4. Compiles research data into meaningful reports.
5. Researches simple to complex issues and can interpret information gathered.
6. Proofreads for grammar, spelling and punctuation to edit and produce final copies of documents.
7. Converts material into electronic and hardcopy formats.
8. Prepares reports or papers.
9. Works with Microsoft Office programs, including preparing letters, reports, and other documents utilizing such programs.
10. Utilizes basic database functions in order to input and retrieve data.
11. Develops and implements a computer tracking program in order to monitor work produced.