Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 771058
Ex-Im Bank Export Scholars (Unpaid Internship)
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Enter the lowest grade level you will accept.
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special priority consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the vacancy announcement for additional information and instructions.
1. Are you currently enrolled in a college or university with an overall GPA of 3.0 or above?A. Yes
2. If you answered yes to question 1, are you currently studying Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, Policy, Economics or Political Science?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Gather and assemble factual information regarding program operations.
4. Compiles research data into meaningful reports.
5. Researches simple to complex issues and can interpret information gathered.
6. Proofreads for grammar, spelling and punctuation to edit and produce final copies of documents.
7. Converts material into electronic and hardcopy formats.
8. Prepares reports or papers.
9. Works with Microsoft Office programs, including preparing letters, reports, and other documents utilizing such programs.
10. Utilizes basic database functions in order to input and retrieve data.
11. Develops and implements a computer tracking program in order to monitor work produced.