1. Have you successfully completed a full four-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree with a major study in an academic field related to health sciences or allied sciences appropriate to the work of the position, such as biology, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, epidemiology, or other related biological and/or medical sciences?A. Yes and I have submitted my transcripts showing I meet this Basic Requirement.
2. Do you have one full year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-11 or higher grade level in the Federal Service, coordinating projects and managing project status; using spreadsheet software to retrieve and analyze data; and maintaining working relationships with internal and external customer?A. Yes (this specialized experience must be reflected in your resume)
3. Do you have one full year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-12 or higher grade level in the Federal Service, managing and/or leading multiple projects that includes coordinating the work activities of team members; applying FDA regulations, drug approval processes, pharmaceutical discovery, and/or drug manufacturing processes; utilizing spreadsheet software to retrieve data and provide up-to-date status of project activities; resolving conflicts that may adversely affect project goals; and establishing and maintaining working relationships with internal and external customer?A. Yes (this specialized experience must be reflected in your resume)
For each of the following task statements, select one response below (A-E) that best describes your experience level.A- I have no experience in performing this work behavior.
4. Participate in drug manufacturing or drug discovery processes in a medical and/or pharmaceutical industry.
5. Advise on drug application and review processes in a medical and/or pharmacy industry.
6. Monitor regulatory affairs for a medical or pharmaceutical industry.
7. Provide up-to-date status of project progress activities to management.
8. Coordinate the project activities of a team including scheduling, milestones, and assignments.
9. Monitor the progress of team activities for an assigned project.
10. Identify issues/concerns that may adversely impact project goals of a project (e.g., scheduling, resources, and risks).
11. Work with members of a scientific, regulatory, and/or management review team to develop project plans.
12. Recommend innovative solutions to improve review processes and activities for a program.
13. Identify and coordinate the resolution of conflicting resource needs, availability, and scheduling for a project.
14. Advise supervisors, team members, and management of potential impact to project situations and recommend innovative solutions to problem areas.
15. Participate in discussions regarding the implementation of new policies, procedures, and processes for a program.
16. Advise supervisors, team members, and management of potential impact to project situations and recommend innovative solutions to problem areas.
17. Provide oral reports or briefings on up-to-date status of a project's progress.
18. Write, edit, and/or review reports on technical policy or procedural issues or changes for a program.
19. Develop briefing papers and memos to provide upper level management with up-to-date status.