1. Are you a Current Full-Time Technician Excpted Technician of the 177th FIghter Wing (FW). (Temporary Technician Excluded)A. Yes.
2. Are you a Current Full-Time Excepted Technician of the New Jersey Air National Guard? (Temporary Technicians Excluded)A. Yes
3. Are you a current member or willing to become a member of the NJANG? (Note: National GUard Membership is required for this position. Applicants that do not have any military service are ineligible.) (Temporary Technician Included).A. Yes, I am a current member.
4. This position requires a minimum rank of SrA/E-4 and a maximum rank of Tsgt/E-6. Please indicate your rank.A. SrA/E-4
5. Employment into this position requires concurrent military assignment to a compatible military position in the New Jersey National Guard (NJANG) Are you currently assigned to compatible military position in the following AFSC: 2T3XX?A. Yes.
6. This position requirses a Secret Clearance. Do you have a Secret Clearance?A. Yes.
7. Do you have experience or training which demonstrates the candidate's ability to maintain and repair automotive vehicles. Must have knowledge of where and how components, accessories, and parts of systems, such as wheel cylinders, fuel lines, condensers, etc. are installed. Mus have the ability to use test equipment, reference materail and manuals , and maintain tools and equipment.A. Yes.
8. Do you have 18 months experience or training performing a variety of complex automotive maintenance procedures without assistance.A. Yes.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I know little or nothing about this.
9. Knowledge of the makeup, operation, and installation of major components and assemblies such as engines, power transmission, suspensions, steering systems, braking systems, and related electrical, fuel hydraulic, and wheel assemblies in vehicles powered by internal combustion engines (gasoline or multi fuel
10. KNOWLEDGE of the M-Series of tactical vehicles, dolly sets, and trailers.
11. Skill in troublshooting hard-to-find vehicle defects or problems and determining repairs needed.
12. Knowledge sufficient to troublshoot, repair, install or rebuild complex major system and assemblies.
13. SKIll in use of related special power tools, hand tools and a wide variety of test equipment (e.g test stand, oscilloscopes, compression guages, engine and chassis dynamometers etc., common to the trade.)
14. Did you remember the REQUIRED Documents with your application?
Upload under RESUME
Current Resume address the KSAs.
Upload under OTHER the following:
Documentation you have a Secret Clearance
Other branches of service must provide documents that provide the followinf information: current military rank, career code, ASVAB Scores, Security Clearance.
APPLICATIONS DETERMINED TO BE INCOMPLETE, INCORRECT RO INSUFFICIENT UPON INITIAL REVIEW WILL NOT RECEIVE FURTHER CONSIDERATION.A. YEs.