If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service?
For information on who is required to register for the Selective Service, please visit The Who Must Register Page.
Thank you for your interest in the Supervisory Clinical Nurse, GS-0610-15, position at our agency. We will evaluate your resume and your responses to this Assessment Questionnaire to determine if you are among the best qualified for this position. Your responses are subject to verification. Please review your responses for accuracy before you submit this questionnaire.
1. Choose the one answer that best describes how you meet the Minimum Education requirements for the Supervisory Clinical Nurse position as described in the Qualifications Section of the Vacancy Announcement.A. I qualify for this position because I have a degree or diploma from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated State accrediting agency at the time I completed the program.
2. Choose the one answer that best describes your professional nurse registration status.A. I qualify for this position because I have an active, current registration as a professional nurse in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
3. Choose the one answer that best describes how you meet Additional Qualifications Requirements of a Supervisory Clinical Nurse, GS-0610-15, as described in the Qualifications Section of the Vacancy Announcement.A. I qualify for this position at the GS-15 level because I have one year of specialized professional nursing experience equivalent to at least the GS-14 level in the Federal Service obtained in either the private or public sector, performing the following types of tasks: providing support and direction in the areas of patient care program management, resource management, and performance improvement; assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing administration and nursing practice for an inpatient, outpatient, and clinical services program; developing, implementing, and evaluating policies, standards and procedures that influence clinical outcomes; identifying service goals and plans for a Nursing Department strategic plan; determining resource requirements to support patient care and needs; and planning, directing, executing , monitoring, and evaluating a variety of internal and external educational activities and programs designed to inform and educate nurses.
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for priority consideration. If you want priority consideration, you must submit the required documentation to verify your eligibility as indicated.
1. Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP)/Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) - I am a current or former federal employee displaced from a position in a federal agency (e.g., IRS, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.) in the same local commuting area of the vacancy. I have a current (or last) performance rating of record of at least fully successful or the equivalent. Applicants eligible under ICTAP/CTAP are provided priority selection for vacancies within the local commuting area for which they apply and are well qualified.
NOTE: If you select "yes" in response to this question, you must submit copies of the appropriate documentation, such as a reduction in force (RIF) separation notice, a SF-50 reflecting your RIF separation, or a notice of proposed removal for declining a directed reassignment or transfer of function to another commuting area. You must also submit documentation to reflect your current (or last) performance rating of record. For more information on ICTAP/CTAP, please visit OPM’s The Employee's Guide to Career Transition Page.A. Yes
As previously explained, your responses in this Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
If you fail to answer this question, you will be disqualified from consideration for this position.
1. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.