Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 773382
Enter the lowest grade level you will accept.
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
The assessment part of the questionnaire includes questions about your eligibility, minimum qualifications, and KSAs (knowledges, skills and abilities) related to this position.
ELIGIBILITY: The following section is used to determine your eligibility for this vacancy.
Area of Consideration - Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) in response to the following questions
1. I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes
2. I am proficient in spoken and written English. (To be appointed under authority of 38 U.S.C., chapter 73 or 74, to serve in a direct patient-care capacity in VHA, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.)A. Yes
I possess the required education listed below: (1) Graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree. Verification of approved degree programs may be obtained from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 20 North Clark Street, Suite 2500, Chicago, Illinois 60602-5109; phone: (312) 664-3575, or through their Web site at: http://www.acpe-accredit.org/. (
I possess the required education listed below:
(1) Graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree. Verification of approved degree programs may be obtained from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 20 North Clark Street, Suite 2500, Chicago, Illinois 60602-5109; phone: (312) 664-3575, or through their Web site at: http://www.acpe-accredit.org/.
(2) Graduates of foreign pharmacy degree programs meet the educational requirement if the graduate is able to provide proof of achieving the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Commission (FPGEC) Certification, which includes passing the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE) and the Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT).A. Yes
4. Do you hold a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the Unites States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia.A. Yes
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: This section includes questions about the qualifications for this vacancy.
5. Are you a graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree, or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)?A. Yes
6. Have you completed the equivalent of 1 year of experience at the next lower grade level, or board certification recognized by the American Pharmaceutical Association's Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties that included work as a Clinical Pharmacist which included CPRS knowledge and staff pharmacist responsibilities in an inpatient section of a pharmacy service of a hospital, medical center, etc.?
A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-11 level in the Federal service.
VETERANS' PREFERENCE - Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom. To claim veterans' preference, veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability and others claiming "10 point preference" will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference.
7. Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to you.A. I am eligible for tentative ("5-point") preference.
8. VERIFICATION STATEMENT: Your rating is subject to verification based on the resume, narratives, and other relevant documents you submit, and through Verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. in addition, falsifying information your application can result in your being barred from Federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.