You must select the applicable specialty and provide supporting documentation in order to receive consideration:
001: Competitive: All U.S. citizens.
002: ICTAP/CTAP: Please select this specialty if you are eligible under ICTAP/CTAP. You must submit relevant supporting documentation.
1. Which answer best describes your education and/or experience as it pertains to the basic requirements for the CU/GS-11 level for the management analyst position? (Please make sure your application supports your answer.)A. I possess a Ph.D or equivalent doctorate degree, or 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree or LL.M, if related.
2. Please select the answer below that best describes your qualifications for the CU-12 level. (Please make sure your resume supports your answer.)A. I have one year of specialized experience, as defined in the vacancy announcement, equivalent to the CU-11 level.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Provide advice and assistance to managers in the development of budget requests related to supporting documentation.
4. Plan and estimate funding needs for staffing, travel office supplies, etc.
5. Review budget request to assure consistency, accuracy, and adherence to instruction.
6. Develop and coordinate budgetary actions in the phases of budget formulation and execution.
7. Approve documents needed to process budget estimates.
8. Ensures accuracy of the full-time equivalent report to assure that region/office attains a more productive and staffed region/office.
9. Consult with managers and supervisors on compensation issues.
10. Interpret pay policies.
11. Calculate and review proposed actions for compliance with company policies.
12. Counsels employees on company compensation policies.
13. Plan and assign work.
14. Provide advice and guidance regarding performance based matters.
15. Oversee Freedom on Information requests.
16. Make recommendations for acquisition and usage of office space, maintenance of space, installation and maintenance of communication equipment, etc.
17. Manage administrative programs such as, budget, procurement, personnel management, records management, space and property management and other administrative matters
18. Oversee or provide documentation in support of requested program budget for the reference and evidence in agency budget briefings.