Read the statements below to determine what options (001 and/or 002) you are eligible to apply. You must enter at least one code.
001 - Merit Promotion: I am eligible to be considered under merit promotion procedures because I am a current Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living employee working in a permanent competitive service position (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility.)
002 - Noncompetitive: I am eligible to be considered under this specialty code because I meet the requirements for a noncompetitive appointment. Current Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living employee who currently hold or previously held a Federal competitive position with promotion potential at or above the full performance level listed for this position. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility for noncompetitive appointment).
1. Are you a current Administration for Community Living employee?A. Yes
2. Select the one statement that best describes the experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform Management/Program Analyst work at the GS-12 grade level or equivalent pay band in the Federal Service.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-11 grade level or higher in the Federal service assessing the effectiveness of organizational management and administration operations; utilizing analysis tools and techniques; and recommending modifications and/or new approaches to issues affecting an organization's efficiency and effectiveness.
In this part, you will respond to questions about experiences you have had that are related to the requirements of the job for which you are applying. Carefully review the response descriptions listed below. For each question or statement, select the one response description that best describes your experience, education, or training.A- I have no experience in performing this work behavior.
3. Analyze and evaluate new or modified administrative procedures.
4. Assist stakeholders in determining steps or actions to be taken to accomplish work.
5. Identify and analyze issues, problems, and challenges facing an organization.
6. Evaluate possible courses of action for resolving organizational issues, problems, and challenges.
7. Review and evaluate established administrative policies and procedures to determine gaps.
8. Assist in the development of internal operating procedures.
9. Resolve functional conflicts and internal problems in administrative areas.
10. Recommend new approaches for administrative procedures.
11. Advise on how administrative operations could be adopted throughout an organization.
12. Brief management on administrative problems, processes, and operations.
13. Participate in meetings with outside organizations.
14. Advise stakeholders on management and program related policies and procedures.
15. Prepare written responses with recommendations to management.
16. Respond to administrative inquiries and questions.
17. Provide written responses to management on weekly accomplishments and activities.