1. I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes
2. I am proficient in speaking and writing in the English language.A. Yes.
3. Did you graduate from an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) degree - AND - you currently hold a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (i.e. Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia - AND - you possess 1 year of experience equivalent to the next lower grade level?A. Yes
Please choose the answers below that best describe your employment and experience. Note: "Target grade" is the highest grade included in this announcement. Current federal employees: to determine if you are on an Excepted Service appointment, look at block 34 of your latest SF-50.
1. If you are a permanent employee of the facility in which this vacancy is offered, choose one of the statements below. Otherwise, choose E.A. I have not held the target grade of this vacancy, or a grade higher than the target grade, on a permanent basis. AND I am currently in a career or career/conditional appointment.
2. Are you a 30% OR MORE COMPENSABLY DISABLED VETERAN? To be eligible, you must have retired from active military service with a service-connected disability rating of 30% or more, OR have a rating by the Department of Veterans Affairs showing a compensable service-connected disability of 30% or more.A. Yes.
3. Are you a VETERANS RECRUITMENT ACT (VRA) APPOINTMENT? (You can only choose this answer for vacancies announced at or below the GS-11 grade level or an equivalent grade.) To be eligible, you must have been separated under honorable conditions (this means an honorable or general discharge). Also, you must be: a disabled Veteran; OR a Veteran who served on active duty in the Armed Forces during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized (you must have received the campaign badge or medal); OR a Veteran who, while serving on active duty in the Armed Forces, participated in a United States military operation for which you received an Armed Forces Service Medal; OR a recently separated Veteran (separated within the past three years).A. Yes.
4. Are you eligible for a VETERANS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ACT (VEOA) APPOINTMENT? This means that you have Veteran Preference or you are a Veteran separated after substantially completing at least 3 years of continuous active duty service performed under honorable conditions (this means an honorable or general discharge).A. Yes.
5. Are you eligible for some other NONCOMPETITIVE APPOINTMENT? This includes appointment based on an interchange agreement, severe disability, eligibility of some military spouses, or similar authorities. Please visit http://www.opm.gov/hr_practitioners/lawsregulations/appointingauthorities/index.asp to see information about interchange agreements and other noncompetitive appointments. MILITARY SPOUSES: please visit http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/shams/index.aspx for more information about appointment eligibility.A. Yes.
If you chose A, please tell us the type of appointment for which you are eligible (for example, military spouse eligible).
6. VERIFICATION STATEMENT: Your rating is subject to verification based on the résumé, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.