The Vacancy Identification Number is:777932
If you are not entitled to veteran's preference, mark "No preference claimed." Except for disabled veterans, (1) those who entered active duty on or after October 15, 1976, and before September 8, 1980, must have an authorized campaign badge; OR, (2) those who enlisted after September 7, 1980, or entered on active duty (through means other than enlistment) on or after October 14, 1982, must have (a) completed at least 24 months of continuous, active duty service AND have served in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign medal has been authorized; OR, (b) have served at least one day during the period for which a campaign medal has been authorized; OR (b) have served at least one day during the period of 08/02/90 through 01/02/92 AND have 24 months of continuous, active duty service, or been a reservist activated during that period. Persons who returned from military service at the rank of major, lieutenant commander, or higher are not entitled to veteran's preference except as disabled veterans.
001 - This position is opened to U.S. citizens and citizens of allied nations.
In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special priority consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the "Benefits/Other" section for additional information and instructions.
The following are basic requirements for this position. Please select the letter that best describes your education and/or experience.
1. Do you possess a JD or LL.B Degree?A. Yes
2. Are you an active member of the bar in good standing in any state, territory of the United States, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico?A. Yes
3. From the descriptions below select the letter that corresponds to the statement that most accurately describes your experience as it directly related to this position.
For each task, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
4. Assigns work taking into account skills and abilities of the staff and monitoring work performance.
5. Informs staff of what is expected and advising them of necessary changes as jobs progress, and holding them responsible for timely completion of work assignments.
6. Motivates and works with staff to function as a team, taking into accountant individual and organizational needs.
7. Preparing reports that are accurate, succinct, grammatically correct, and logically organized based on analysis of specialized data and records from different sources.
8. Providing to others specific and detailed guidance and feedback on preparing reports and written work product that is accurate, succinct, grammatically correct, and logically organized.
9. Participating in verbal discussions to justify or negotiate matters involving significant or controversial issues.
10. In a leadership capacity, explaining, advocating, and expressing critical facts and ideas in a convincing manner and with the appropriate level of detail in order for an individual or group of persons with different skills and experience levels to achieve a desired outcome.
11. In briefing management or representing the organization at briefings, meetings, or conferences, conveying complex and technical information clearly and concisely with the appropriate level of detail.
12. Applied and interpreted the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and Investment Company Act of 1940 (the "IA/IC Acts") and other federal securities laws and rules thereunder with an understanding of the interrelationship of the various laws to the investigation of registered investment entities, such as experience calculating or reviewing the calculation of an investment company's net asset value relative to the requirements of the laws and regulations.
13. Provided senior management advice on the requirements of the IA/IC Acts and other federal securities laws in relation to the conduct of difficult and sensitive compliance investigations/examinations, such as investigations/examinations of registrants engaged in new or complex activities or problematic or violative practices.