The Vacancy Identification Number is: 778249
If you are not entitled to veteran's preference, mark "No preference claimed." Except for disabled veterans, (1) those who entered active duty on or after October 15, 1976, and before September 8, 1980, must have an authorized campaign badge; OR, (2) those who enlisted after September 7, 1980, or entered on active duty (through means other than enlistment) on or after October 14, 1982, must have (a) completed at least 24 months of continuous, active duty service AND have served in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign medal has been authorized; OR, (b) have served at least one day during the period for which a campaign medal has been authorized; OR (b) have served at least one day during the period of 08/02/90 through 01/02/92 AND have 24 months of continuous, active duty service, or been a reservist activated during that period. Persons who returned from military service at the rank of major, lieutenant commander, or higher are not entitled to veteran's preference except as disabled veterans.
In this section indicate if you are a surplus or displaced Federal employee requesting special priority consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) or the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP).
Note: To receive consideration for CTAP or ICTAP, you must submit the necessary supporting documentation. Refer to the "Benefits/Other" section for additional information and instructions.
1. Select the one response that best describes the level of experience you fully possess that demonstrates your ability as it directly related to this position.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS/SK-6 level reviewing documents to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures; assisting in the formation, administration, and monitoring of compliance actions of an assigned office; entering and retrieving data using database or spreadsheet applications; and producing a variety of written correspondence, memoranda, directives, forms and reports.
Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume, narratives, and other supporting documentation. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for non-selection.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
2. Maintained an effective working relationship with employees, staff, and management officials within the organization/agency and in the public and private sectors.
3. Obtained and exchanged information with co-workers and supervisors, answered factual questions, and explained well-established policies, procedures, regulatory requirements, and/or standards to individuals outside the organization.
4. Established and maintained files to provide supervisor with ready access to documents, records and regulations required for supervisor's use.
5. Reviewed files to determine need for disposal, update or retention.
6. Accessed information in a recordkeeping and retrieval system to prepare statistical reports.
7. Retrieved data from databases to respond to requests for information.
8. Used a variety of computer applications, including word-processing, spreadsheets, and/or database management systems to respond to requests.
9. Prepared documentation and forms required for managing the clerical work of an office.
10. Prepared correspondence and reports addressing clerical and administrative issues.
11. Assisted staff performing examinations and perform a variety of support functions and operations.
12. Conducted document review and analysis sufficient to perform recurring examination assignments which are typically covered by established precedents.