Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 09.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Reasonable Accommodations for taking the online assessments are provided on a case-by-case basis only to qualified individuals with a disability covered by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended.
Do you have a disability (physical or mental) that you believe will interfere with completing the online assessments and require a Reasonable Accommodation?
Please review the description below and select the most appropriate category (you must choose one):
Choose 001 - Competitive Referral: This applies to the following candidates:
Choose 002 - Non-Competitive MP: This applies to the following candidates:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. Please select one answer to the statement below. Your responses will determine if you are qualified for the GS-0301-09, Program Support Specialist position.A. I have at least 52 weeks of specialized experience that has equipped me with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. This experience is related to the work of the position and equivalent to at least the GS-7 level in the Federal service as described in the vacancy announcement.
2. Please select one answer to the statement below. Your responses will determine if you are qualified for the GS-0301-11, Program Support Specialist position.A. I have at least 52 weeks of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-9 grade level or above in the Federal Service as of the closing date of the announcement. Specialized experience is experience which is in or directly related to the work of the position. Please refer to the vacancy announcement for examples of specialized experience.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training.
Note: Submission of this electronic questionnaire is certification that all responses are true to the best of your knowledge. Materially false, fictitious or fraudulent statements or representations are subject to disciplinary action.
3. Plan, organize, carry out, and evaluates special projects affecting the administration of programs.
4. Evaluate, analyze, and correlate all information relevant to the subject and drafts reports, summaries, and presentations.
5. Monitor and review incoming requests for programmatic action or information, take judicious interim action on deadline items and arrange appropriate extensions for less urgent items.
6. Provide expertise for office automation efforts directed toward creating a paperless environment.
7. Serve as the liaison to various information resources management staff on projects.
8. Utilize word processing, graphics, database, email and network software, such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, etc, to prepare special reports, presentations, and summaries.
9. Assist the supervisor and/or members of the Office in planning for and arranging the agenda for meetings and conferences.
10. Write operating procedures documenting office policies and methods.
11. Develop position papers to explain study findings and recommendations.
12. Brief supervisor and senior staff on results and implement approved options.