1. From the descriptions below, choose the letter beside the statement that best describes your experience and/or education relevant to the position of Educational Aid for the GS/AD-04 level. Select only one letter. Note: Your resume must support the response you select.
2. This question is to obtain information in order to determine the eligibility of applicants for Department of Defense Dependent Schools (DoDDS) positions in Cuba.A. I arrived in Cuba with my military sponsor and my trip was command sponsored.
For questions 3, 4,and 5, your answers should include convictions resulting from a plea of nolo contendere (no contest), but omit: (1) traffic fines of $300 or less, (2) any violation of law committed before your 16th birthday, (3) any violation of law committed before your 18th birthday if finally decided in juvenile court or under a Youth Offender law, (4) any conviction set aside under the Federal Youth Corrections Act or similar state law, and (5) any conviction for which the record was expunged under Federal or state law.
3. During the last 10 years, have you been convicted, been imprisoned, been on probation, or been on parole? (Includes felonies, firearms or explosives violations, misdemeanors, and all other offenses.) If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the police department or court involved.A. Yes
4. Have you been convicted by a military court-martial in the past 10 years? (If no military service, answer "NO.") If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the military authority or court involved.A. Yes
5. Are you now under charges for any violation of law? If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, explanation of the violation, place of occurrence, and the name and address of the police department or court involved.A. Yes
6. During the last 5 years, have you been fired from any job for any reason, did you quit after being told that you would be fired, did you leave any job by mutual agreement because of specific problems, or were you debarred from Federal employment by the Office of Personnel Management or any other Federal agency? If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the date, an explanation of the problem, reason for leaving, and the employer's name and address.A. Yes
7. Are you delinquent on any Federal debt? (Includes delinquencies arising from Federal taxes, loans, overpayment of benefits, and other debts to the U.S. Government, plus defaults of Federally guaranteed or insured loans such as student and home mortgage loans.) If "YES," use the narrative section to provide the type, length, and amount of the delinquency or default, and steps that you are taking to correct the error or repay the debt.A. Yes
8. Do you receive, or have you ever applied for, retirement pay, pension, or other retired pay based on military, Federal civilian, or District of Columbia Government service?A. Yes
Please use this section to provide the required information if you have answered "Yes" to numbers 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 on the suitability questions. If you have answered "Yes" to the referenced questions, you MUST provide the required information. All of your answers must be truthful and complete. A false statement on any part of your application may be grounds for not hiring you or for firing you after you begin work. Also, you may be punished by a fine or imprisonment (U.S. Code, title 18, section 1001). You may be asked to provide this information at any time.
9. I am requesting Military Spouse Preference based on the transfer of my military spouse to obtain a position in the commuting area of this position. Applicants requesting Military Spouse Preference (MSP) must submit the following documents along with their completed application: a) Military Spouse Employment Request Form (Form available online at: http://www.am.dodea.edu/ddessasc/employment/MSPRequestFormNov05.DOC b) A copy of the sponsor's Permanent Change of Station orders indicating authorization of dependent travel. c) Copy of marriage certificate.A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.
10. Select the option below. Which of the following best describes your experience working with students?A. I have worked with students in grades Pre-K through 12, for one year or more, in a formal school setting.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
11. Provide educational support services, e.g. developing learning aids, assisting professional tutoring, arranging educational trips, or grading and administering test.
12. Work with individuals with disabilities.
13. Provide personal self-help instructions/services, e.g. feeding, hygiene, dressing.
14. Knowledge of first aid procedures, knowledge of and adherence to appropriate sanitation requirements, and demonstrated willingness to learn and perform special care procedures as needed.
15. Prepares instructional materials and implements a daily activity plan following work direction.
16. Provide additional, special, or remedial instruction, or tutoring assistance.
17. Monitor students to ensure proper behavior and observation of safety rules.
18. Communicate effectively, in English, both orally and in writing, using correct grammar.
19. Perform a variety of clerical procedures such as typing, filing, record keeping, answering telephones, and resolving recurring problems.
20. Use basic keyboarding skills and use of programs such as Microsoft Office Suite.
21. Perform standard record keeping, routine filing, and maintain classroom order.
22. Develop and maintain positive interpersonal relations.
23. Work effectively with a variety of personalities and age groups.
24. Use educational and instructional methods and practices to assist the teacher or other instructor in a variety of classroom situations.
25. Use basic academic knowledge and skills while assisting in the classroom.
26. Knowledge of school's policies, procedures, and goals to provide information to students, parents, staff and others, and to ensure order and discipline.
27. Use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and correspondence procedures to prepare class materials such as worksheets, notices to parents, and other official documents.
28. Communicate effectively with students, parents, and school staff members in a variety of routine work situations.
29. Resolve routine conflict and refer unfamiliar or unprecedented situations to the supervisor.
30. Perform various physical activities, including standing, bending, and lifting of children.
31. I certify that my response to this questionnaire and the resume and documents provided in my application are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. FAILURE TO CERTIFY WILL RENDER YOU INELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.A. Yes