Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (00) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
If you are faxing your responses to the questionnaire, you may notice in Section 25 of the 1203-FX form that the question numbers restart at this point in the questionnaire with number one. When entering your responses on the 1203-FX (Occupational Questionnaire) form, please continue to enter your responses at the next available number within the same section of the form. Failure to respond to these questions may result in an ineligible rating. The following pertains to your level of education. Please answer the below questions with a Yes (A) or No (B) answer. You may only select ONE response for each item.
1. Do you possess a doctoral degree in Psychology from a graduate program in Psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA)?
2. Have you successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program that has been accredited by APA?
3. Do you currently hold a full, current and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g. Puerto Rico) or the District of Columbia?A. Yes
4. Do you hold a state license as a independent practitioner of clinical neuropsychologist?A. Yes
5. Are you a citizen or naturalized citizen of the United States?A. Yes
6. Are you proficient in spoken and written English?A. Yes
7. Your rating is subject to verification based on the resume, narratives, and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and/or for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in your being barred from this and future Federal employment. Please select only one response.A. I certify that the answers are accurate and complete.