Read the statements below to determine what options (001 and 002) you are eligible to apply. You must enter at least one code.
001 - Merit Promotion: I am eligible to be considered under merit promotion procedures because I am a current or former Federal employee working in a permanent competitive service position; or I am a veteran with preference; or I am a veteran who has been honorably discharged and substantially completed at least 3 years of continuous active duty service. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility.)
002 - Noncompetitive: I am eligible to be considered under this specialty code because I meet the requirements for a noncompetitive appointment. Examples of non-competitive appointing authorities may include but not limited to: 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, Persons with Disabilities (Schedule A), PHS Commissioned Officer, Veterans Recruitment Appointment (VRA) [for positions up to the GS-11 Federal level], Peace Corps employees, current/former Federal employees who currently hold or previously held a Federal competitive position with promotion potential at or above the full performance level listed for this position, and a current Federal employee working in an excepted service position covered by an Interchange Agreement. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility for noncompetitive appointment).
1. Please select the letter below that best describe your experience that qualifies you for the Quality Assurance Specialist at the GS-12 level. Failure to select an answer will result in an ineligible rating.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-11 in the Federal service that included: participating in the development of internal quality procedures and plans for scientific activities; conducting internal audits and management reviews of a regulatory program to ensure compliance with standards; and providing training to the internal staff on quality management system related matters.
2. Please select the letter below that best describe your experience that qualifies you for the Quality Assurance Specialist at the GS-13 level. Failure to select an answer will result in an ineligible rating.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Participate in working groups to implement a quality management system for a program.
4. Establish and maintain an employee training database.
5. Participate in the writing, reviewing, and finalizing of an internal quality procedure process for a compliance program.
6. Track the development of internal quality procedures.
7. Interact with other cross-organizational programs to collect employee training needs.
8. Communicate with IT personnel on learning portal matters.
9. Participate in process improvement teams and root cause analysis teams.
10. Participate in the development of plans and programs for achieving and maintaining quality work products and services.
11. Coordinate internal or external career development trainings related to new and emerging technologies in drug applications.
12. Work with an educational committee to organize technical training needs for new employees.
13. Ensure training records for an organization are current.
14. Utilize quality management standards to evaluate the needs and areas of improvements regarding employee training programs.
15. Prepare high quality audit reports according to established audit procedures.
16. Utilize Microsoft Office Suite to produce and assist others in spreadsheet and correspondence creation.
17. Assist others in resolving Microsoft Access database issues.
18. Utilize Microsoft PowerPoint to develop highly technical presentations.