Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 782495
REALTY ASSISTANT (CM/OA)
Please answer the following Employment Availability Questions by selecting either Yes or No.
Enter the lowest grade level (05-05) you will accept.
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position. The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are intrested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. Are you submitting Form BIA-4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment in the Bureau of Indian Affairs, to claim Indian Preference? Note: you must include and upload Form BIA-4432. As outlined in the vacancy announcement, this is the ONLY Indian Preference Form that will be accepted.
2. Are you a veteran and submitting a DD-214, Certificate of Release or Honorable Discharge from Active Duty, to verify Veteran's Preference claimed? Note: You must include and upload your DD-214, if claiming 5 pt. or 10 pt. preference and Standard Form 15 including the required supporting documentation, if claiming 10 pt preference.
3. Are you submitting your most recent SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action, to verify you are a current status employee or a former employee with Reinstatement eligibility? Note: You must include and upload your latest SF-50 to verify transfer or reinstatement eligibility.
4. Do you possess a valid Drivers License?
WARNING STATEMENT: Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the résumé, and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
5. Carefully read the following descriptions of experience and education. Select the one that best describes your qualifications for GS-5 Realty Assistant (Contracts Management/OA). Make sure your resume supports your response that you select.
6. For all positions titled as Office Automation or any clerical positions which has parenthetical title of Office Automation (OA), applicants must have typing proficiency of 40 words per minute (wpm) and knowledge of general office automation software, such as, word processing, personal computer, electronic mail, database management, spreadsheet, etc.
To be eligible for (OA) positions, you must be able to: type 40 words per minute; possess knowledge of general office automation software, such as word processing, personal computer, electronic mail, database management, spreadsheet, etc.
NOTE: A falsification of this certification may be used as grounds for not employing you, or for dismissal.
DO YOU HEREBY CERTIFY THAT YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THIS SELF-CERTIFICATION STATEMENT?
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each statement.
7. Performed realty clerk duties.
8. Reviewed surface lease documents.
9. Assisted in preparation of land title records.
10. Performed basic clerical duties involving land management.
11. Typed realty reports.
12. Responded to general inquiries related to realty matters and cases.
13. Responds to inquiries which can be personally handled.
14. Provides advice, guidance, and other assistance to employees or officials regarding administrative procedures of the organization.
15. Produces letters and memorandums.
16. Uses proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation.
17. Proofreads official correspondence for errors and correction.
18. Prepares memorandums and letters using a personal computer.
19. Edits reports, correspondence for procedural and grammatical accuracy.
20. Encoded realty data in automated systems.
21. Encoded realty data in automated systems utilized by the Bureau or tribal entities.
22. Tracks realty database for status of transactions.
23. Performed duties dealing with the general public.
24. Performed duties dealing with tribal members, groups or representatives.
25. Responded to inquiries involving sensitive or confidential matters.
26. Replies to official messages and requests timely with a clear understanding of the correct information that needs to be released.
27. Ensures follow-up to requests for information.
VERIFICATION STATEMENT: As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probation period. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: 1) understand this warning; 2) have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy, and; 3) verify that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
28. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.
NOTE: It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed (i.e., resume, veterans or Indian preference documentation, assessment questions and answers, and SF 50s) is received and is accurate.