The following sections include items related to the basic qualifications for this vacancy. Please respond to each question by selecting "Yes" or "No".
1. Do you possess a doctoral degree in Psychology from a graduate program in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA) AND successfully completed a professional psychology internship training program accredited by the APA?A. Yes
2. Do you possess current, full, active and unrestricted license to practice psychology at the doctoral level in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the United States (e.g., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia?A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Knowledge of, and ability to apply, advanced professional psychological theories and techniques to the full range of patient populations.
4. Ability to provide professional advice and consultation in areas related to professional psychology and behavioral health.
5. Knowledge of clinical research literature.
6. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
7. Can you proficiently speak, read, write, and understand the English language?A. Yes
8. Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background investigation which includes, but is not limited to, contact with all references, employers, co-workers, personal associates, and review of your driving record, credit history, and military service?A. Yes
9. Applicants must undergo a pre-employment medical examination and be medically suitable to perform essential duties efficiently and without hazard to themselves and others. Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination?A. Yes
10. Prior to appointment or following appointment to a position you may be selected for random drug testing for illegal drug use. Are you willing to undergo random urinalysis drug testing?A. Yes
11. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and behalf, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, commit deception, or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or any document, or interview associated with the examination process, my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated and that responding "No" or providing no response to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes