Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 12.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes experience which meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Program Analyst, GS-343-12.A. I have one year specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-11 grade level in the Federal Service, to include experience in analyzing and evaluating on a quantitative or qualitative basis the effectiveness of a program administrative operations.
2. From the description below, select the one which best describes your experience which meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Program Analyst, GS-343-13.A. I have one year specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-12 grade level in the Federal Service, to include experience in analyzing and evaluating on a quantitative or qualitative basis the effectiveness of a program administrative operations.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Develop detailed plans, goals and objectives for long-range implementation.
4. Identify and analyze issues, problems, and challenges facing the program in order to formulate and evaluate possible courses of action for resolving them.
5. Develop and employ qualitative and quantitative methods, procedures and systems to assess the program policies, practices and procedures, and operations.
6. Analyze new legislation, regulations and policies to established and determine their effect on policies, procedures and operations.
7. Serve as contracting officer's technical representative on administrative contracts and task orders.
8. Develop supporting documentation such as financial data, statements of work, and schedules of deliverables associated with program area to ensure accuracy.
9. Monitor contractor performance. Manage grant and contract activities to ensure all requirements are met and adhered to.
10. Resolve problems that arise with contractors.
11. Conduct research on administrative topics, synthesize information, and compile data from various sources in order to support research or programmatic activities.
12. Compile and analyze data to address issues such as workforce and productivity, management controls, and implementation plans.
13. Establish and maintain tracking systems for all the following: Microsoft Excel, IRIS, i-budget and ICE
14. Respond to inquiries by providing assistance and guidance to internal and external stakeholders.
15. Provide advice to internal and external stakeholders in reference to program operations.
16. Prepare reports that provide information to management concerning the status of program activities and in response to inquiries.
17. Develop policies, guidelines, instructions, procedures for administrative and management requirements.
18. Represent the organization on committees and workgroups at conferences and meetings.
19. Communicate with managers and other officials to gather information as needed.
20. Provide technical assistance to Federal and/or non-Federal parties regarding programmatic activities.
21. Communicate organizational strategies, goals, objectives, or priorities on a regular basis.
22. Your responses in this Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your responses. Deliberate attempts to falsify information will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
If you fail to answer this question, you will be disqualified from consideration for this position.
I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.