Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we cannot process your application without it.
PHARMACIST (CLINICAL SPECIALIST)
Please enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you do not provide an e-mail address you may not receive a notice of your results.
Are you a citizen of the United States?
Enter the lowest grade (13) you will accept for this position.
The location code(s) for this position is (are):
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen?A. Yes
2. Are you a graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from an approved college or university approved by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE), or prior to the establishment of ACPE, have been a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)?A. Yes (copy of transcript must be submitted with application)
3. Do you have a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the
Have you completed at least one year of creditable experience at the next lower grade level which is directly related to this position?A. Yes
In addition to one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, pharmacists in these assignments must demonstrate the following knowleges, skills, abilities and other characteristics.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
5. In depth knowledge of a specialized area of clinical pharmacy practice or a specialty area of pharmacy such as quality assurance/utilization review, ADP systems, drug information etc.
6. Advanced knowledge of pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacotherapeutics.
7. Skill in monitoring and assessing the outcome of drug therapies including physical assessment and interpretation of laboratory and other diagnostic parameters.
8. Knowledge of the design, conduct, and interpretation of controlled clinical drug trials or other research related to health care.
9. Ability to communicate orally and in writing with a wide variety of individuals. This would typically include beneficiaries, professionals in other health care disciplines, and health related groups in the community.
10. Knowledge of the standards related to distribution and control of scheduled and non-scheduled drugs (including research and investigational drugs).