The following section is used to determine your current enrollment in an accredited institution of higher learning.
1. Please answer the following Yes/No question:
I am currently enrolled in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor's, Master's or Professional degree.
The following section is used to determine your minimum educational eligibility for appointment or conversion into the Central Salary Account (CSA) Pathways Internship Program.
2. Please answer the following Yes/No question:A. Yes, I have 60 or more semester hours or 90 or more quarter hours leading to a Bachelor's degree OR I am enrolled in a Master/Professional program. You must remain enrolled and in attendance in a curriculum leading to the specified degree on a part time/full-time basis (a minimum of six (6) college level semester hours undergraduate, three (3) graduate or the equivalent of half-time is acceptable).
The following section is used to determine your minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for appointment or conversion into the Central Salary Account (CSA) Pathways Internship Program.
3. Please answer the following Yes/No question:
Are you in good academic standing? (No less than 2.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 grading scale)
The following section is used to determine if you reside within the commuting area.
4. Please answer the following Yes/No question:A. Yes, I reside in the commuting area of the position identified in the job announcement. Generally, this is identified as the area within which employees can be reasonably expected to commute daily between their residence and the duty station.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and documents you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probationary period, or other disciplinary action, including termination. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: Understand this warning; have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and verified that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
5. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection process do not support one or more of my response to the questionnaire that my application may be rated lower and/or I may be removed from further consideration.