Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 11.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and/or education, and meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for IT Specialist (Cust Suppt), GS-2210-11.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-09 grade level in the Federal service, to include experience providing technical IT support and assistance to customers served by a Customer Service Center; experience with IT hardware repair and Level I, II, and III support model; AND I have IT related experience demonstrating each of the four competencies: Attention to Detail, Customer Service, Oral Communication, and Problem Solving; OR
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Apply IT, and/or strategic planning and programming initiatives or developments to previously unsolvable problems.
3. Apply technical policies to standards, protocols, and other project management techniques to implement IT infrastructure systems.
4. Evaluate the impact of technological change; and/or conceives of solutions to highly complex technical issues.
5. Apply comprehensive customer support methods and technologies sufficient to assist with the implementation of new applications, resolving problems and evaluate the feasibility of adapting new methods to enhance customer satisfaction.
6. Prepare reports and maintain records of work accomplishments and administrative information, as required.
7. Coordinate the preparation, presentation and communication of work-related information to the Customer Support Center Lead.
8. Apply and interpret government policies and standards in the design and implementation of information technology projects assigned.
9. Assimilate information from evaluation activities to improve the operations, systems and procedures, which involve the latest developments in information technology and business practices.
10. Accurately enters property data into the IT Asset Management database an notifies Team Lead of discrepancies and assists with resolving issues.
11. Assist with developing guidelines and procedures for the local Customer Service staff.
12. Provide oral and written documentation, evaluation, and feedback on problematic trends and patterns in customer support requirements.
13. Provide oral and written feedback to customers regarding problem status and resolution.
14. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled, I may be denied an appointment, or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that responding "No" to this item will result in my not being considered for this position.A. Yes, I certify that the information provided in this questionnaire is true, correct and provided in good faith, and I understand the information provided above.