You must select the appropriate specialty and provide supporting documentation in order to receive consideration.
001: Competitive: Please select this specialty if you meet the following criteria: You are a current or former civilian Federal employee in the competitive service who has: career or career-conditional status; OR, reinstatement eligibility into the competitive service. You must submit a copy of your latest SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action showing title, series, grade and the full performance level of the position. OR, you are a veteran separated after 3 or more years of continuous active service performed under honorable conditions. You must submit a copy of your DD-214 (Member 4 copy) or if you are currently in the military a statement of service
002: Non Competitive: Please select this specialty if you meet the following criteria: You are a current or former civilian Federal employee who held a permanent position in the competitive service that had the same ( or higher) promotion potential as the full performance level of this job; OR, you meet these eligibility requirements from an excepted service agency with an interchange agreement. You must submit a copy of your SF-50 showing that you meet these requirements; OR, you are eligible to be hired under a Special Hiring Authority such as those authorized for persons with disabilities; disabled veterans who have a compensable service-connected disability of 30% or more; certain other veterans; spouses of certain members of the armed forces; and returning Peace Corps volunteers. You must submit relevant supporting documentation.
1. Do you have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the CU/GS-12 level and experience with a financial institution that demonstrates serving as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one of the following areas: Information Systems and Internal Controls, Capital Markets, Specialized Lending, Record keeping and Internal Controls, Electronic Payment Systems, Consumer Compliance; and demonstrated experience as an Examiner in Charge (EIC) in a financial institution with an asset size greater than $100 million or a CAMEL rating of 4 or higher?A. Yes.
Indicate your experience and/or training in the following specialized areas in a financial institutions.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Information Systems and Technology
3. Capital Markets
4. Specialized Lending (commercial, real estate, indirect, or participations)
5. Recordkeeping and Internal Controls
6. Electronic Payment Systems
7. Consumer Compliance
Indicate your level of experience in using the following reports/analyses in your financial analysis of financial institutions.
8. Financial performance reports
9. Budgeting and variance reports
10. Cost benefits analyses
11. Loan loss analyses
12. Income/operating expense analyses
13. Static pool analyses
14. Asset Liability modeling
15. Cash flow analysis
16. Risk report analysis
Indicate your level of experience and/or training in the following oral communication skills.
17. Presented examination findings to financial institutions officials
18. Made group presentations external to your agency.
19. Provided training at meetings and conferences.
20. Planning and assigning work to others on a team.
21. Establishing work schedules and work site assignments.
22. Resolving conflicts or problems.
23. Coaching and mentoring employees to achieve desired results.
24. Report progress to senior management.
25. Select the choice that best reflects your experience in analyzing and taking regulatory actions:A. I have no experience analyzing or taking regulatory actions.
26. Which of the following administrative or enforcement actions have you initiated as a financial institution examiner?A. Merger
27. Have you conducted financial institutions examinations?A. Yes
28. What is the asset size of the largest financial institution for which you have been an Examiner in Charge (EIC)?A. $1 million to $10 million
29. Have you created and utilized customized database queries in your financial analysis of financial institutions?A. Yes
30. Which of the following best reflects your experience in delivering quality work products that satisfied a team and/or organizational priorities or deadlines?A. I normally work on individual projects or assignments that are generally completed independently and within the assigned deadlines and milestones.