For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
1. Are you currently a permanent federal employee of the facility where the vacancy is located? If yes, include a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50), and ensure that Items 24 and 34 are completed.A. Yes
2. Are you currently a permanent federal employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs? If yes, include a copy of your most recent Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50), and ensure that Items 24 and 34 are completed.A. Yes
3. Are you a Veteran eligible for Veteran Preference? If yes, include a copy of your DD-214 (Member 4 Copy), indicating your Character of Service.A. Yes
This section will be used to determine if you meet the basic qualifications for this position. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THESE QUESTIONS WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING. YOU MUST PROVIDE COPIES OF ANY AND ALL TRANSCRIPTS IN YOUR APPLICATION PACKET IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.
4. I am a citizen of the United States.A. Yes
5. I am a Graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree.A. Yes
6. I am a Graduate of a foreign pharmacy degree programs that meet the educational requirement and am able to provide proof of achieving the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Commission (FPGEC) Certification, which includes passing the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE) and the Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT).A. Yes
7. I possess a current, full and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.A. Yes
8. I am proficient in spoken and written English as required by 38 U.S.C. 7402(d) and 7407(d).A. Yes
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please remember your application packet must support your answers to the factors below. Without supporting documentation, you will not be considered for this position.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
9. I possess the ability to read, interpret, and apply written instructions.
10. I have the basic knowledge of professional pharmacy practice.
11. I possess the ability to communicate orally.
12. I possess the ability to communicate in writing.
13. Knowledge of laws, regulations, and accreditation standards related to the distribution and control of scheduled and non-scheduled drugs and pharmacy security.
14. Skill in monitoring and assessing the outcome of drug therapies, including physical assessment and interpretation of laboratory and other diagnostic parameters.
15. I possess knowledge of standards related to the distribution and control of scheduled and non-scheduled drugs to both inpatients and outpatients (including research and investigational drugs). This includes but is not limited to basic knowledge of the standards of Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the State (Territory of District of Columbia, if appropriate), and The Joint Commission (TJC).
I understand to be considered eligible for this position, I must submit the following documents by the closing date of the announcement, as appropriate:
VA Form 10-2850c Application for Associated Health Occupations
OF-306 Declaration for Federal Employment
SF-15 Application for 10-Point Veteran's Preference
VA Determination of Disability
Schedule A Letter
SF-50 Request for Personnel Actions
16. I certify that my responses to this questionnaire, the resume, and documents provided in my application are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.A. Yes