1. From the responses below, select ONE response that best describes how you meet the basic requirements for this position (Note- Experience/Education MUST be substantiated in your resume. Failure to provide the required information will render you not eligible for consideration. If using education to qualify, you are encouraged to submit an official or unofficial transcript.):A. I have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-07 grade level or pay band in Federal Service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector that demonstrates providing administrative support to include creating documents and managing a department's events.
AOC - UIC ONLY
The following section is used to determine your eligibility for appointment and referral consideration. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS SECTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
2. From the responses below, select the response that best describes how you meet the basic eligibility for appointment. If you do not meet at least one of the eligibilities below, you are not eligible to be considered for this position.
This section will be used to determine your ability and willingness to accept certain conditions of employment or meet certain requirements of the position. Respond yes or no to the following statement. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS SECTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
3. I am able and willing to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.A. Yes
KNOWLEDGE OF OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES AND FUNCTIONS
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from
the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the
oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and
Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and demonstrated capability. You should be aware that your ratings are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and other relevant documents you submit, as well as through verification of references as appropriate. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your stated level of experience and demonstrated capability. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position following acceptance.
4. Oversee department budget to ensure funding is available.
5. Track and monitor department events to maintain current understanding of department.
6. Evaluate potential benefits of automation to improve business practices.
7. Analyze new or proposed regulations, directives and instructions (e.g. DOD, DON, or NPS) to determine impact on program operations.
ABILITY TO PERFORM ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES
8. Prepare for meetings by arranging the facility and preparing agendas.
9. Prepare budget for administrative support staff to ensure funding is available.
10. Maintain the department's electronic calendar to ensure accurate scheduling of events and meetings.
11. Implement the use of office automation to improve the efficiency of office operations.
12. Plan department's travel, to include the itinerary, to ensure travel plans are completed and accurate.
SKILL IN WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
13. Maintain procedure instructions (e.g. Manager's Internal Control Process, Contract Standard Operating Procedures, and Human Resource Procedures) to ensure information is current.
14. Utilize automated computer hardware and software to create information needed to facilitate others in reaching consensus and make decisions (e.g. word documents, power point presentations, flow charts).
15. Develop new or modify existing administrative program policies, regulations, goals and objectives.
16. Prepare action meetings after attending meetings to ensure common understanding.
17. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.