1. Please select the ONE response that BEST describes the experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform as a Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (Project Manager), at the GS-14 level.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. If faxing in the Occupational Questionnaire, Form 1203-FX, darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the form.
2. Evaluates performance metrics, risk management, resource management, and earned value management.
3. Prepares and executes planning documents, monitors and manages complex Excel spreadsheets, handles budget and resources on large IT projects associated with short and long range plans.
4. Establishes and lead enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives.
5. Leads a variety of different types of projects to include launching new products and services.
6. Executes business process improvement methods, business analysis, data analysis, and requirements management concepts.
7. Leads tasks such as, business analysis, data analysis, requirement analysis, and business workflow development.
8. Demonstrated success in working with senior management, federal departments and agencies, contractors and vendors.
9. Manages and monitors multiple IT projects to include: planning, scheduling, resource management, and team building.
10. Leads tasks to organize, plan, manage, and direct the work of personnel responsible for the development of business requirements for highly complex IT projects.
11. Makes insightful, well-reasoned and timely decisions and assessments of relevance that impacts the organization.
12. Determines future resource requirements based on customer requirements, mission requirements, strategic plans, other authorizing documents and input from staff.
13. Sets and adjusts short-term priorities; and mentors staff.
14. Delegates authority to establish a series of annual, multi-year or similar types of long-range work plans and schedules for the work of the organizational unit.
15. Implements (through lower and subordinate organizational units or others) the goals and objectives for the assigned program, and plans long-range staffing needs.
16. Receives oral instructions to carry out assignments and exchanges information with co-workers to perform day-to-day work.
17. Writes policy with wide influence, such as policies on information technology; training guides; or written advisory opinions to upper level management.
18. Modifies existing policies, processes or creates new methods for presenting highly technical or classified information to upper level management.
19. Drafts and develops written documents that mandate a change in policy and based upon relevant sources.
20. Communicates effectively with individuals or groups in a formal or informal information technology (IT) settings, expressing and/or presenting a variety of information (e.g., factual, conceptual, technical, sensitive, controversial, etc.).
21. Performs information technology (IT) related work in a thorough manner, with attention to detail and concern for all areas involved.
22. Fulfills internal and external information technology (IT) client and customer needs, providing information, assistance, and/or training, and resolving problems.
23. Explains system and product functionality; and satisfied expectation.
24. Identifies problems and causation factors and generated solutions and/or offered recommendations for a variety of confirmed information technology (IT) problems.
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the PERFORMANCE RECOGNITION you have most recently received.
25. Have you received a performance appraisal in one or more of the competencies described for the position?
Past performance is one of the best indicators of your ability to perform effectively in the competency areas described for this position. Review and select the statement below that describes the AWARDS you have received within the last year.
26. Have you received any awards related to one or more of the competencies described for the position?
27. I certify that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, all of the information included in this questionnaire is true, correct, and provided in good faith. I understand that if I make an intentional false statement, or commit deception or fraud in this application and its supporting materials, or in any document or interview associated with the examination process, I may be fined or imprisoned (18 U.S.C. 1001); my eligibilities may be cancelled; I may be denied an appointment; or I may be removed and debarred from Federal service (5 C.F.R. part 731). I understand that any information I give may be investigated. I understand that I will not be considered for employment if I do not respond "Yes" to this certification item.