Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 14.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your education and/or experience and meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Senior Regulatory Health Project Manager, GS-0601-14.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
2. Review and evaluate scientific data, reports and proposals.
3. Interpret and apply scientific, technical and regulatory documents including protocols, procedures and policies.
4. Initiate communications or correspondence regarding scientific findings and science-based recommendations, actions and decisions.
5. Perform library and document searches of technical and scientific publications for reply to interested parties.
6. Work collaboratively with members of a team to develop and complete projects.
7. Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with team members to identify and recommend solutions to problem areas.
8. Work through and with others to maximize each person's contribution, foster an open exchange of ideas, and timely resolution of conflicts.
9. Serve as project coordinator in the management of team activities, including developing and monitoring project milestones and overall team progress.
10. Communicate scientific and technical information orally and in writing, such as preparation of meeting minutes.
11. Identify and appraise team and management of potential barriers while coordinating the resolution of conflicting resource needs, availability and scheduling.
12. Analyze situations, identify obstacles, and suggest courses of action to address issues in FDA regulation of products.
13. Develop policies and procedures to implement legislative and regulatory requirements.
14. Maintain awareness of all relevant statutes, regulations, and policies relating to FDA regulation of assigned product area, and keep up-to-date on policy changes.
15. Provide leadership and training to staff regarding FDA regulation.