Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: 785415
International Broadcaster (Korean)
All biographic information is required, except for your telephone number and the contact time.
Enter the lowest grade level (12-12) you will accept.
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
You may omit the availability date if you can begin work immediately. Otherwise you must provide the date you will be available for employment. Please use this format: (mm/dd/yyyy)
Please take a moment and tell us how you heard about the opportunity at our agency.
If you have selected "News Paper" or "Other", please provide us with the name of the source. (i.e. websites, Washington Post, etc.)
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
Please insert the total number of years and months of your job related experience.
For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- Yes.
Do you have one year of specialized experience which is directly related to this line of work AND the ability to speak, read and write in the Korean and English languages?
Specialized Experience is experience that has equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Examples of such experience includes, writing, editing, interviewing, reporting and broadcasting stories for television and preparing material for websites.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Knowledge of radio and Internet broadcast prinicples and methods.
3. Ability to write and produce integrated, highly-targeted, well-balanced scripts, radio or television programs or program segments that capture the attention of the audience.
4. Skill in radio reporting or videography that enables the incumbent to shoot, using motivated camera movements with a digital camera.
5. Ability to constantly adapt and recreate the programming to present materials in an effective and balanced manner and to attract the audience.
6. Knowledge of the targeted area, it's history, economics, culture, and socio-political development.
7. Knowledge of radio and television broadcasting skills to select materials, tone and style that will be most appealing to this audience.