Select the appropriate answer to each of the following questions based on your current level of education and/or experience that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position. When answering the questionnaire, remember that your experience and education are subject to verification by investigation. You may be asked to provide specific examples or documentation of experience or education as proof to support your answers, or you may be required to verify a response by a practical demonstration of your claimed ability to perform a task.
For each task in the following group, choose response below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.
1. I am a Citizen of the United States.A. Yes.
In accordance with 38 U.S.C. 7402(d), no person shall serve in direct patient care positions unless they are proficient in basic written and spoken English. You must be proficient in basic written and spoken English in order to perform the duties of this position.
2. Are you proficient in basic written and spoken English?A. Yes
The following question pertains to your degree in pharmacy from an accredited institution.
3. I am a graduate of a degree program in pharmacy from an approved college or university. Graduate of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited College or School of Pharmacy with a baccalaureate degree in pharmacy (BS Pharmacy) and/or a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree. (NOTE: Prior to 2005 ACPE accredited both baccalaureate and Doctor of Pharmacy terminal degree program. Today the sole degree is Doctor of Pharmacy.)Graduates of foreign pharmacy degree programs meet the educational requirement if the graduate is able to provide proof of achieving the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Commission (FPGEC) Certification, which includes passing the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE) and the Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT).A. Yes
The following question pertains to your licensure. Note: All candidates must currently have a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the Unites States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia. The pharmacist must maintain current registration if this is a requirement for maintaining full, current, and unrestricted licensure.
4. I have a full, current and unrestricted license to practice pharmacy in a State, Territory, Commonwealth of the Unites States (i.e., Puerto Rico), or the District of Columbia. The pharmacist must maintain current registration if this is a requirement for maintaining full, current, and unrestricted licensure. (Copy of license is required)A. Yes
I meet the requirements for the GS-11 level (None beyond the Basic Requirements)
5. Do you meet the experience, education and licensure (Basic Requirements listed above)?A. Yes
I meet the requirements for the GS-12 level. In addition to the basic requirements, completion of the equivalent of 1 year of creditable experience at the next lower grade level (GS-11) which is directly related to the position to be filled or completion of an ACPE-accredited Pharm.D. program. In addition to the experience required pharmacists assigned to this position must demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs): 1. Knowledge of professional pharmacy practice. 2. Ability to communicate orally and in writing to both patients and health care staff. 3. Knowledge of laws, regulations, and accreditation standards related to the distribution and control of scheduled and non-scheduled drugs and pharmacy security. 4. Skill in monitoring and assessing the outcome of drug therapies, including physical assessment and interpretation of laboratory and other diagnostic parameters.
6. Do you meet the education and experience as described in the paragraph above?A. Yes
Please choose A (Yes) or B (No) for each of the following items to identify which of the following descriptions applies to you.
1. Are you are a current permanent VA employee?A. Yes
2. Veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and were separated under honorable conditions may be eligible for Veterans' preference. For service after October 15, 1976, the Veteran must have received a Campaign Badge, Expeditionary Medal, a service connected disability, or have served during the Gulf War between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992 or for more than 180 consecutive days, other than training, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001, and ending on the date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or by law as the last day of Operation Iraqi Freedom. To claim Veterans' preference, Veterans should be ready to provide a copy of their DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, or other proof. Veterans with service connected disability and others claiming "10 point preference" will need to submit Form SF-15, Application for 10-point Veterans' Preference. Please choose the ONE statement below that applies to you.A. I am eligible for tentative ("5-point") preference.
3. Your rating is subject to verification based on the resume, narratives and other relevant documents you submit, and through verification of references as appropriate. Deliberate attempts to falsify information are grounds for non-selection and for termination. In addition, falsifying information on your application can result in you being barred from federal employment. Please choose A to certify that your answers are accurate and complete.A. I certify that my answers are accurate and complete.