Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated. Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. As allowed by law or Presidential directive, your Social Security Number is used to seek information about you from employers, schools, banks and others who may know you. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however we can not process your application without it.
Are you an ICTAP Eligible?
For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Are you eligible for Indian preference as defined by the Department of the Interior (DOI) and as evidenced by appropriate Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) authorized certification?
Are you eligible for preference based on being a Public Law 94-437 Indian Health Service Scholarship recipient? For more information, please click here.
Are you eligible for the Federal Employment Program for Persons with Disabilities? (For information on Schedule A appointments, see the OPM website.)
Are you a PHS Commissioned Officer (This includes active duty officers, inactive reserve officers, and applicants who have been approved for commissioning in the USPHS Commissioned Corps)?
Are you eligible for noncompetitive appointment?
This includes applicants who are eligible for special or noncompetitive appointment authorities such as 30% or more compensable disabled veterans, persons with disabilities and PHS Commissioned Corps Officers. This also includes applicants who meet the qualifications for this position and who have previously held, or currently hold, a Federal position at the grade of this position.
Enter the lowest grade level that you will accept for this position. The lowest grade for this position is 12.
If you are a male at least 18 years of age, born after December 31, 1959, have you registered with the Selective Service System?
Select/enter at least one occupational specialty. The specialty code for this position is:
Select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and will accept employment. The location code for this position is:
1. From the descriptions below, select the one which best describes your experience and/or education which meets the Minimum Qualification Requirements for Program Analyst, GS-0343-12.A. I have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-11 grade level in the Federal service conducting detailed analyses of complex functions and work processes of broad administrative or technical programs and makes recommendations for improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of work operations.
2. Are you a current Office of Compliance status employee, currently on a career conditional/career appointment in the competitive service?A. Yes, I am a Office of Compliance status employee on a competitive service appointment.
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Darken the oval corresponding to that statement in Section 25 of the Qualifications and Availability Form C. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
3. Adapts and modify standard analytical methods/techniques to meet the individual assignment objectives.
4. Assesses organizational and program problems and recommends solutions.
5. Suggests new studies as applicable in the work environment as program goals and needs change.
6. Studies and analyzes administrative functions within assigned area, makes recommendations for streamlining processes and/or work products.
7. Studies program goals and objectives to see if current practices are consistent with agency/office policies.
8. Ability to present recommendations and persuade others who are or may be reluctant to change.
9. Communicates updates on projects/studies to Office and Division Management.
10. Ability to gather information from employees and managers for study input.
11. Ability to communicate findings in writing to managers and other Office organizations.
12. Ability to organize study outline and guide others throughout the study process.
13. Ability to develop new guidances/instructions on newly implemented processes or procedures.