Please select the appropriate specialty code. You must provide supporting documentation in order to receive consideration.
001: Competitive: Please select this specialty if you meet the following criteria: You are a current or former civilian Federal employee in the competitive service who has: career or career-conditional status; OR, reinstatement eligibility into the competitive service. You must submit a copy of your latest SF-50 Notification of Personnel Action showing title, series, grade and the full performance level of the position; OR, you are a veteran separated after 3 or more years of continuous active service performed under honorable conditions. You must submit a copy of your DD-214 (Member 4 Copy) or if you are currently in the military a statement of service.
002: Non Competitive: Please select this specialty if you meet the following criteria: You are a current or former civilian Federal employee who held a permanent position in the competitive service that had the same (or higher) promotion potential as the full performance level of this job; OR, you meet these eligibility requirements from an excepted service agency with an interchange agreement. You must submit a copy of your SF-50 showing that you meet these requirements; OR, you are eligible to be hired under a Special Hiring Authority such as those authorized for persons with disabilities; disabled veterans who have a compensable service-connected disability of 30% or more; certain other veterans; spouses of certain members of the armed forces; and returning Peace Corps volunteers. You must submit relevant supporting documentation.
1. From the statements below, select the one response that best describes your highest level of experience you fully possess that
demonstrates your ability to perform the work of a Management and Program Analyst at the CU-13 level.
2. From the statements below, select the one response that best describes your highest level of experience you fully possess that
demonstrates your ability to perform the work of a Management and Program Analyst at the CU-14 level.
For the following questions, please choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training as it relates to your ability to perform the work of this position.A- I have no education, training, or experience in performing this task.
3. Resolve ordinary problems with simple solutions
4. Identify problems and recommending solutions
5. Write documents presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner resulting in the decision maker's understanding of the issues and adoption of the recommended action.
6. Write briefing material on policies and procedures for a broad external audience.
7. Review and edit reports for accuracy, grammar, adherence to policy, organization of material, clarity of expression, and appropriateness for intended audiences.
8. Communicate highly complex or controversial matters externally.
9. Communicate highly complex or controversial matters internally within the organization.
10. Communicate routine matters internally within the organization and externally with outside parties.
11. Identify characteristics of the financial institution industry and issues that must be addressed in order to achieve agency goals.
12. Identify opportunities for collaborating with external organizations.
13. Manage complex or large scale projects involving a large team and where detailed project plans were developed and tracked
14. Manage small scale projects involving a team and where detailed project plans were developed and tracked
15. Manage small scale projects that did not involve detailed project plans or the assistance of more than one or two other persons to complete
16. Administer projects that involved teams and detailed project plans
17. Develop Performance Management plans and reports at the agency or unit level.
18. Conduct Performance Management analysis.
19. Manage a Performance Management Program for an organization
20. Lead and manage data driven reviews.
21. Manage an information technology based data base.
22. Develop plans for a Performance Management Program
23. Manage a Performance Management training program for your organization. This includes developing the program, educating others about the program, making adjustments to policies and procedures as necessary and ensuring compliance with federal or state regulations.
24. Lead and direct virtual teams.
25. Develop and implement the required products of the Government Performance and Results Act Modernization Act.
26. Do you hold one or more of the following certifications: Graduate Certificate in Performance Management; Certified Operational Planner; Certified Financial Planner; Graduate Certificate in Project Management; Project Management Professional Certificate?
27. Do you have any experience regulating institutions at the federal, state or local level? This includes experience auditing financial institutions or any federal or state government institutions.A. Yes.
28. Do you have experience holding a key position as a training Program Manager?
29. Have you developed and presented formal training to Performance Management personnel in your organization on various topics?A. Yes.
30. Have you provided guidance and assistance to other organizations on meeting the training requirements of a Performance Management Program directives and regulations?A. Yes.
31. Have you represented the department or organization or inter-organization working groups where you were responsible for stating an organization's position?A. Yes