1. Select the statement below that best describes your specialized experience to minimally qualify for the GS-11 grade level:A. I have At least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-09 in the Federal service that included assisting in the development and delivery of a variety of agency/organizational training programs; organizing and maintaining information management systems in order to collect and store data; reviewing course material and content for compliance with training program goals and objectives; assisting in the development and implementation of agency readiness and operational plans; and, providing guidance to individuals on training program policies and procedures
In this section, you are asked to evaluate yourself on task items using the scale provided. For each task, select the ONE response that most accurately describes your current level of experience and capability.A- I have not had education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Perform reviews of current training programs in order to suggest program improvements.
3. Develop and implement electronic and web-based training programs.
4. Research and gather data in order to plan trainings for program development.
5. Develop curricula for courses offered in agency training programs.
6. Implement training programs to support the agency programs, policies, and procedures.
7. Assist in complex analytical studies of current planning factors to provide input for updated Readiness, Operational, and Training plans.
8. Assist in the development of plans, goals, and objectives for evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
9. Assist in the management and maintenance of an agency's Readiness Training Program.
10. Manage a collection of agency data within an automated database system.
11. Review training program instructional materials, course material, and training aids to ensure the compliance of program goals
12. Organizes and maintains training information on computer software programs.
13. Use computers and computer applications to communicate training information to agency contacts.
14. Write and revise training course materials and content.
15. Develop and manage orders and directives for an organization's planning and disaster preparedness operations.
16. Provide written technical information that is appropriate for the intended audience.
17. Respond to written inquires on policies and procedures related to readiness training programs.
18. Provide advice or guidance to managers on program-related issues and concerns.
19. Inform supervisor of the overall progress of training programs.
20. Respond to telephonic inquiries to provide information on policies and procedures related to readiness training programs.
21. Interpret policies to ensure that program operations are in compliance with regulations.
Your responses to the Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Deliberate attempts to falsify information or to exaggerate your experience level will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you:
- Understand this warning;
- Have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and
- Have verified that your responses accurately reflect your current level of experience as described in your resume or other supporting documents.