Enter your Social Security Number. Providing your Social Security Number is voluntary, however, we cannot process your application without it.
Read the definitions below and select at least one option you wish to be considered for.
001 - All U.S. Citizens can apply under this option.
002 - Merit Promotion & Veteran Employment Opportunities Act (VEOA) eligibles: I am eligible to be considered under merit promotion procedures because I am a current or former Federal employee working in a permanent competitive service position within the local commuting area; or I am a veteran with preference; or I am a veteran who has been honorably discharged and substantially completed at least 3 years of continuous active duty service. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility for Merit Promotion or VEOA consideration.)
003 - Noncompetitive Appointment eligibles: I am eligible to be considered under this option because I meet the requirements for a noncompetitive appointment. Examples of non-competitive appointing authorities include: 30% or more compensable disabled veterans; Persons with Disabilities (Schedule A); Veterans Recruitment Appointment (VRA) [for positions up to the GS-11 Federal level] eligibles; Peace Corps employees, current or former Federal employees who have held the same grade level of the full performance grade level listed for this position, or their current has promotion potential to the full performance grade level listed for this position; certain eligible military spouses; and current Federal employees working in an excepted service position covered by an Interchange Agreement. (You must submit documentation to support your eligibility for noncompetitive appointment consideration.)
1. Select the response that best describes how your specialized experience for this position at the GS-08 grade level. Your resume must support your response.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience (equivalent to the GS-07 in Federal service) providing administrative and management support ensuring conformity with agency policies and regulations; preparing budget reports, travel itineraries and/or processing personnel actions using various automated systems; and performing procurement and/or contractual functions.
For the following task statements, choose the response from the list below (A-E) that best describes your experience and/or training. Select only one letter per item.A- I have not had the education, training or experience in performing this task.
2. Prepare reimbursement claims according to travel regulations.
3. Prepare budget reports of agency expenses according to budget and accounting principles.
4. Use accounting methods to liquidate and adjust allotted funds.
5. Process various Human Resources personnel actions according to staffing regulations.
6. Reconcile obligation and expenditures for budget operations.
7. Develop training requests for staff.
8. Prepare documentation to allocate training funds for staff.
9. Process travel advances for staff.
10. Verify open market purchases and prepare documentation.
11. Maintain office equipment and/or machines for efficient operation.
12. Utilize accounting software to enter financial transactions.
13. Utilize various software packages to process travel vouchers.
14. Utilize various software packages to maintain procurement records.
15. Verify procurement documents for proper disbursement of payment.
16. Interact professionally with a wide variety of individuals within the organization (i.e., management, specialists, technicians, support personnel).
17. Follow-up with vendors to ensure prompt delivery of materials, pricing and/or proper billing.
18. Compose correspondence based on oral or written instructions from others.
19. Your responses to the Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Deliberate attempts to falsify information or to exaggerate your experience level will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you:
- Understand this warning;
- Have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and
- Have verified that your responses accurately reflect your current level of experience as described in your resume or other supporting documents.