1. Please select one response that best describes how you meet the minimum qualifications for the Management Analyst at the GS-15 grade level.
For each task in the following group, select the ONE statement that most accurately describes your current level of experience and capability using the scale below.
2. Provide logistics and guidance for all aspects of conference support, event planning, or other special projects for an organization.
3. Analyze (on a quantitative or qualitative basis) the effectiveness of program operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
4. Provide support and customer service to personnel to ensure the protocol and quality are maintained for event and/or conference planning.
5. Develop new or modified administrative program policies, regulations, goals, or objectives for charitable campaigns.
6. Develop policies, programs, and/or processes which support the functions of a customer service department.
7. Collaborate with other organizations and senior leaders to ensure a customer service department accomplishes all assignments within applicable laws, regulations, policies, and precedents.
8. Develop internal and external standard operating procedures for various administrative programs and/or personnel management procedures and practices.
9. Formulate new or revise current guidelines based on oral and written communications from senior level officials.
10. Analyze a variety of situations to resolve issues relating to personnel, finance, administrative, workload management, and/or policy changes.
11. Conduct analysis of situations identified to resolve problems that impact the orderly and efficient flow of work for an organization.
12. Prioritize data and/or requirements in order to prepare information for use by higher level managers.
13. Maintain awareness of current political issues when formulating innovative and persuasive solutions to complex problems.
14. Influence managers or other officials to accept and implement finding and recommendations on administrative and organizational improvements or program effectiveness.
15. Provide technical supervision of personnel engaged in substantive professional, technical and administrative work.
16. Advise on the distribution of work among positions and organizations and the appropriate staffing levels and skills mix.
17. Direct subordinate personnel through objective setting, employee development, performance evaluation, work guidance, and/or other actions in personnel management areas.
18. Develop workload based staffing standards to determine organizational manning levels.
19. Your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the documents and references you submit. Deliberate attempts to falsify or inflate your responses may be grounds for not referring you.
Please take this opportunity to review your rating to ensure the accuracy of your answers and that they are supported by your resume. Failure to agree to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position.