1. Select the one statement that best describes the experience that you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform Program Analyst work at the GS-13 grade level or equivalent pay band in the Federal Service.A. I have at least one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-12 grade level in the Federal service, developing, implementing and maintaining training programs in multiple formats to include electronic and web-based training; researching and evaluating the program's effectiveness to suggest improvements; overseeing the collection of data from various information systems, analyzing program requirements in order to develop administrative procedures; developing, evaluating and maintaining agency readiness and preparedness programs; and communicating with agency's senior officials and other public groups to provide guidance on program related issues.
For each of the items below, select the one statement that most accurately describes your experience and capability using the scale below.A- I have no experience in performing this work behavior.
2. Research and develop analytical methods to measure the effectiveness of a program.
3. Analyze and evaluate course materials, training aids and instructional information to ensure compliance of program goals and suggest improvements.
4. Evaluate program requirements to develop program policies or administrative guidelines.
5. Conduct complex analytical studies of current planning factors to provide input for updated plans.
6. Analyze, develop, evaluate, and maintain agency readiness and preparedness plans.
7. Analyze management information requirements to develop training programs or administrative systems.
8. Support program initiatives by compiling and synthesizing information from various sources.
9. Oversee the collection of data from the agency's Integrated Management Information System (IMIS) and Readiness Training Statistical System (RTSS) or similar data collection systems.
10. Develop detailed plans, goals, and objectives for ensuring the success and measuring the effectiveness of training programs.
11. Develop briefing materials to present findings and propose recommendations to improve program deficiencies.
12. Develop and implement training materials and programs in a variety of formats to include electronic and web-based training.
13. Develop curricula for courses offered in agency training programs.
14. Organize and maintain training information on various computer software programs.
15. Use computers and various computer applications to communicate training information to agency contacts.
16. Prepare reports to provide management updates on program activities.
17. Respond to inquiries in reference to program activities from individuals both inside and outside an organization.
18. Use correct English grammar, punctuation, and spelling in a succinct and organized manner to produce written information.
19. Write and revise training course materials and content.
20. Provide written technical information that is appropriate for the intended audience.
21. Present briefings on program activities to the media, service organizations, and educational institutions.
22. Brief higher-level management officials on results of research activities.
23. Represent an organization at internal and/or external events (i.e. committees, workgroups, meetings, conferences).
24. Provide advice or guidance to managers on program-related issues and concerns.
25. Your responses to the Assessment Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification. Deliberate attempts to falsify information or to exaggerate your experience level will be grounds for disqualifying you or for dismissing you from employment following acceptance. Please take this opportunity to review your responses to ensure their accuracy.
By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you:
- Understand this warning;
- Have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and
- Have verified that your responses accurately reflect your current level of experience as described in your resume or other supporting documents.