Enter your Social Security Number in the space indicated.
Your Social Security Number is requested under the authority of Executive Order 9397 to uniquely identify your records from those of other applicants who may have the same name. Failure to provide your Social Security Number on your application materials will result in your application not being processed.
The Vacancy Identification Number is: TAG:VacancyID
Applicants will only be notified of their rating electronically. In order to receive your Notice of Rating, you must apply using Option A, Application Manager.
If not already selected, please indicate your lowest acceptable pay plan, grade level, or pay band:
These dates are required if you have claimed Veterans' Preference unless you have claimed derived Preference (i.e., widows, spouse, etc.)
Please use this format: (MM/DD/YYYY)
If other than immediate, please indicate the date that you are available to begin working: (MM/DD/YYYY)
The occupational specialty will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one occupational specialty code for this position.
The specialty code for this position is:
The geographic location code will be selected for you if there is only one, otherwise, select/enter at least one geographic location in which you are interested and willing to accept employment.
This section will be used to determine if you possess the basic requirements needed to qualify for this position. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
2. I have satisfactory completion of all the requirements for the doctoral degree (Ph.D. or equivalent) directly related to full professional work in clinical psychology.A. Yes
I am a licensed psychologist in at least one of the fifty United States or in the District of Columbia.A. Yes
This section will be used to determine if you possess the experience required for the position of Psychologist GS-0180-14. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.
4. From the descriptions below, choose the letter that best describes the specialized experience you possess that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of the position. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING.A. I have at least 52 weeks of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-13 grade level which includes professional expert knowledge of psychological assessment methodology as applied to an elite military population; ability to conduct, administer, and interpret the full spectrum of psychological assessment tools; and sophisticated understanding of various theories of personality and the application of these theories to unique law enforcement and national security settings (NOTE: This same experience must be well described in the application/resume that you complete and submit in addition to answering this Questionnaire).
For each task in the following group, choose the statement from the list below that best describes your experience and/or training. Please select only one letter for each item.A- I have not had education, training, or experience in performing this task.
5. Apply psychological principles, theories, methods, techniques and knowledge in support of criminal, counterintelligence, and counterterrorism investigations.
6. Apply psychological principles, theories, methods, techniques and knowledge in support counterintelligence and counterterrorism operations.
7. Perform administration and interpretation of psychological tests.
8. Advise on interview and/or interrogation procedures.
9. Maintain current knowledge in the area of operational and forensic psychology.
10. Testify as expert witness for administrative boards to include courts of law.
11. Provide factual, unbiased, and scientifically accurate testimony.
12. Have courtroom experience and technical knowledge of what will and will not be acceptable in a court of law.
13. Prepare and present briefings on a study's progress and results.
14. Interact with technical and professional contractors, research and development organizations, academia, and participate in formal training programs.
15. Interface with scientific experts, professional organizations, and other analytical agencies on advances in state-of-the-art findings.
16. Solicit the contributions of professionals and specialists in selected technical fields.
17. Ensure the accuracy of briefings and make presentations on project progress and results.
18. Maintain current knowledge of emerging analytical techniques, research methods and products through independent study and reading/reviewing technical journals and current literature.
19. Encourage and support sustained professional relationships within the greater scientific/technical communities and academia.
20. Maintain current knowledge of appropriate regulations.
21. Train personnel in methods, documentation, and procedures used.
As previously explained, your ratings in this Occupational Questionnaire are subject to evaluation and verification based on the resume and documents you submit. Later steps in the selection process are specifically designed to verify your ratings. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you or for dismissing you from the position/agency during the probationary period, or other disciplinary action, including termination. Please take this opportunity to review your ratings to ensure their accuracy. By agreeing to the statement below, you are confirming that you: Understand this warning; have reviewed your responses to this questionnaire for accuracy; and verified that your responses accurately describe your current level of experience and capability.
22. Failure to agree or respond to the statement below will disqualify you from further consideration for the position. Select the most appropriate response below.A. Yes, I verify that all of my responses to this questionnaire are true and accurate. I accept that if my supporting documentation and/or later steps in the selection.